Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

We lost my wife's cell phone on our honeymoon in Cannon Beach last week and it hasn't turned up yet. I'm getting ready to upgrade so she could use my old phone but if we can find a used blackberry or similar phone with a better calendar that'd be good since she is a personal trainer and basically runs her life out of her phone.

So if you have a smart(ish?) phone you can part with let me know. I've seen Blackberry Pearls going for around $100 lately but I thought I'd ask here and see if anybody has something they are willing to sell me that is either nicer or similar for less. PM is probably the fastest way to get me but I'll try to remember to check this thread. Thanks.

·
green ones make me horny
11,148 Posts
i dont have a smart phone but i got a razr around here

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Razr would probably work but I actually just found a Blackberry Pearl (8100) for sale nearby for $100. I'm going to go check it out after work and probably pick it up if it works and is in ok condition.

·
green ones make me horny
11,148 Posts
well thats cool. let me know if it doesnt and she can have this one. i aint using it anymo

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What model and how much would he want? I ended up getting her that Blackberry Pearl. The guy threw in a Motorola H700c bluetooth headset for free cause the backplate on the phone was broken and he hadn't told me. Then I went home and ordered one on ebay for $8 shipped. :p She basically has a brand new phone and it works great so now I want one or something similar. So yeah, let me know what you got. Make/Model and price please. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts