Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitly beast...bushwackers just don't cut it on the trail...OK so how do the smooth ones mount ? Is it just rivets around the bottom of the wheel wells? What hold 'em close to the body?:shrug Your prolly right on the looks thing, the mounting to the body is what concerns me...

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
heres a tip, my buddy works a ford dealership, but he does fire appartautus servicing.

but anywho

the new f550 and up and the new E 550 and up have a ribbed rubber extended flare for the front. it is very flexable, easily trimmed, and made to fit. he also says its pretty cheap, somewhere around 30 bucks a piece.

better and cheaper than bushwackers, and you have more flexablitly to trim your fenders how you want

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crazed said:
having problems finding an install
Yea, I know how they look, I was just curious on the install part and I couldn't find anything either...:shrug Thanks though...
And Thanks blueoval, I'll check into that...

Meanwhile, still looking for a set of "pocket" style cut-outs.....

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't think they've made the pocketed one's for a long time.I've E-mailed bushwacker about them numerous time and never got a responce back.I've thought about trying 87-91 pocket flares.I think they would be fine as long as they fit around the crease in the body that's five or six inches up from the bottom.You could try and let me know how it comes out :thumbup

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:lolup Yea you wish!!:toothless I actualy called 4WPW to see if they had any at their stores across the US...no luck! They still have 'em for some rigs...just not ours...:shrug

·
my precioussssssss
877 Posts
blueoval78 said:
heres a tip, my buddy works a ford dealership, but he does fire appartautus servicing.

but anywho

the new f550 and up and the new E 550 and up have a ribbed rubber extended flare for the front. it is very flexable, easily trimmed, and made to fit. he also says its pretty cheap, somewhere around 30 bucks a piece.

better and cheaper than bushwackers, and you have more flexablitly to trim your fenders how you want
A part # would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure there are others that would love to know also.

TTT for ya blaze

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Blaze,

I've got the front two flares, never been installed. I bought them awhile back intending to install on mine but after Damagers probs with them their just sitting around.....That will get you halfway there....... I saw a set on ebay awhile back that went pretty cheap also---fog

·
Registered
6 Posts
Woah! Big Price on the F/E550 Fender Flares

I just called my local ford dealership about the F550 Flares and they told me for a set of 4 it's $325.53 there the same price as bushwackers if he gave me the correct price.

O well it's worht a try:banghead

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
blueoval78 said:

but anywho

:deal
Its nice to have a hook ups :beer

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
That sounds about right....They have just come out with some 3" Rubber ones.

I believe they are a direct fit and wont crack for about 100 bux. the set.

Allcruisen :imp :usa

1 - 18 of 18 Posts