Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Wanted: Michelin XL, XZL, or XML

1K views 27 replies 6 participants last post by  I am to bitchy to stay here. 
#1 ·
I'm looking for Michelin XLs, XZLs, or XML radial military tires 325/85/16, used or new.
I specifically want 85%-100% tread remaining, if possible. Few cracks are okay. I need a set of four, if not five.

*I'm willing to do pickup if you live in VA or about a 4 hour driving radius out. My zip code is 23451. If further, I prefer shipping, but can be flexible. Just let me know.

You can reach me at trishcortani@gmail.com if you have any enquiries about this post. I appreciate the help!

#14 ·
I just sent John an e-mail askin about the tires. Lets see what happens. It looks like he's gettin all his stuff from government liquidation. I wish I could do the same, but I don't have enough land to hold 500 (or whatever the ridiculous number they sell you is) tires. But hey.. you can get them for like $150 for like a sh!t ton. And then you have to ship them... :popc1:

Thanks for the help guys. I'm always still lookin!
-tc

#20 ·
ya the guy on eBay has tons of them. I'm just trying to find a better price. He use to have the auctions for like 5 or 6 days, and now they're 9. I tried asking him where he gets them, and so did my hubby, but he won't respond. I think they're all coming from Canada, since our military declined Michelin last year and started using Good Year instead. But I know that they are big in Canada's military and also in Europe. Doesn't help me much tho :banghead
-tc

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.