Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 93 bronco and i broke the passenger seat arm rest. (Dont ask ;) Anyone have one? Also i need a drivers side tailgate latch. And a dome light cover. Maybe a chrome grill. Anyone wanna trade for a rear sway bar?:p

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i cant find it. the reason i want a new one is because the previous owner had one of those covers to help the engine warm up and they drilled holes in the grill. how much you want for it?

·
Registered
419 Posts
I believe i have the tailgate latch lying around. are you referring to the part that strikes the stricker to secure it shut?
Tim

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
To hell with the dome light cover...pic up a whole new dome light from a superduty or mustang (from the salvage yard I paid 10 bucks for a black one outa a GT mustang, from e-bay I paid 18 bucks for a gray one outa a superduty) it's a direct bolt in swap and the difference is day and night...literaly!!! You'll have lots more light from the dome and map lights to boot!:thumbup Lots of folks have done this swap and as far as I know all are damn glad they did! I even heard that Superlift is building a project Bronco and there's has the swap....think maybe they been cruising our forum??? :toothless

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would be the part abaddriver. If you got one let me know.

I'll check out the junkyards for a dome light tomorrow. thanks.

·
Registered
419 Posts
i found 1. im just not sure which side its off of. it was off a 92 i belive. its gott the wiring leading into it. Is that the one?
Tim

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I removed mine, i might still have them, I will check, if i have them you can have them both for whatever shipping costs
you removed your tailgate latches?

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what color is the arm rest? i need gray.

well if ya really wanna know, me and the girlfriend were "breaking"-in the bronco.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Mine are tan if I can find them, you could always change the covers though.

Don't you know thats why the back seat folds forward? I like using the cargo area myself, this way you got room for a second girl

·
Registered
494 Posts
fordman7795 said:
what color is the arm rest? i need gray.

well if ya really wanna know, me and the girlfriend were "breaking"-in the bronco.
Hey I just picked up a passenger side arm-rest from Ford for $39, its just the frame of the armrest and the foam. Part # F2TZ-1865478-A. It even comes with the part that most commonly breaks. If anyone needs a picture of the breakdown, let me know, I can scan it. I dont think it would cost much to get it upolstered.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts