Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need both left and right side rear quarter panels for a 96, i dont care what year they are as long as the fit and look the same. They must be straigt and have no rust or maybe able to take some light surface rust but NO BONDO!! If you got some please email me with some pics, prices and if you can ship. I am located in central cali. If you know where to get some that are new and at a good price i would like to know that too. May also be looking for both front fenders too. Let me know what you got. Thanks.

cell 210-389-2531
email [email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Are you scrapping your old quarter panels? If so, I am looking for the reinforcement bracket that fits inside of the r-rear quarter panel to supprt the swing away tire carrier. Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Saltywater said:
Are you scrapping your old quarter panels? If so, I am looking for the reinforcement bracket that fits inside of the r-rear quarter panel to supprt the swing away tire carrier. Thanks.
yes i am as soon as i can get some new quarters! so if you can find me some i will give you that bracket! thanks

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,582 Posts
I know Karnage (a midwest member) has a driverside... in MN

It used to be mine and here in CA

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
locopny said:
I know Karnage (a midwest member) has a driverside... in MN

It used to be mine and here in CA
thanks i will try to get a hold of him.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Saltywater said:
Bigone96...I know Lester's Salvage in St. Petersburg, FL (http://www.lestersauto.com/) has a white 1995 with both quarter panels, and they are reasonably priced. I was just there on Monday. Whichever way you go, I would still be interested in the bracket. Thanks.
do you know what the price was? i am out in cali so time i get out of work they are closed. thanks barta

1 - 8 of 8 Posts