Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Runnin you over
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Im sure a lot of you guys know that I am not new here, but I have been a bit absent for a while... well my thing is, I need more lift because I have crushed a few fenders anybody have a pic of this setup with 35s? Let the whoring begin:popc1:

·
Runnin you over
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I know it would help a lot the 13.5 inch wide 35s are beating up my wheel wells, I am just wondering how it would look... I like the wayt he truck looks now but performance is more important obviously, I need to baby it when Im off road now:doh0715: I have the BL already to thats taken care of:thumbup PICs any1?

·
Runnin you over
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:popc1:anyone with pics?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Just do it. It would look pretty much like every BB on here sporting a 6" lift.

·
Runnin you over
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! 92builtbronco, how did I forget about your truck? I voted for you for FTM a few months back. Definitely gonna do it now! thanks again!

·
Runnin you over
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any reason behind that? I had it on for 2 years before taking it off to put in suspension... I had no problems with it, i just thought I would never go bigger than 33s cuz i didnt want to regear. but now that that has happened I need more clearance but i dont want to swap out any suspension because i like my 4 inch. I hear the it gets the best performance and Im used to the way it handles, and I dont want to hack up my fenders. I wheel but its still a daily and Im in the process of painting it to make her pretty again, dont get me wrong itll still wheel as always but I dont want to cut her up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts