Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving out of the city this afternoon

I couldn't believe how warm the weather was for February in Canada's capital. I put the pedal down, got home and started washing, waxing, detailing and polishing the Lincoln !

It looked like crap, as I was down salt covered dirt roads last week and there was the odd rust trail and pitted chrome here and there. The wax jobs I did in December were all but gone !

Got at her and smurfed her up, buffing the wax to a major sheen and it looks great again ! Detailed the interior and lubed all the door seals in preparation for the freezing rain and snow tonight and tomorrow.

That ought to hold it over especially since those ground hogs predicted only 6 more weeks of Winter. They'd better be right or they'll be on the menu at "Flat Albert's Roadkill restaurant !!!!!!!!

Sixlitre

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
I'm not seeing any pictures, yo Uncle Mal, we need pictures of the ol' hot rod Lincoln.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Burl Swift said:
I'm not seeing any pictures, yo Uncle Mal, we need pictures of the ol' hot rod Lincoln.
Burlswift

Didn't take any pics today, lost the light by the time I was done. Picture this, with no green, only a foot of snow everywhere;

Sixlitre

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
all i see is white???

either way pimp the lincoln! a budy of mine got one too but it needs some more work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts