Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, This is NOT for SALE - FOR TRADE!!!! or is there a stupid rule against that also. Im trying give someone a good deal here. Brand New- fits 1992-1996 broncos. Thought I would give the guys at Fullsize bronco first crack at it. Local Pickup only. Lakewood CA [email protected]
Warn Classic winch Bump. Brand NEW FOR TRADE!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dont know who came up with that stupid rule . Was trying to give someone a GREAT deal. Im not selling then. Anyone want a Warn Classic Winch bumper. Email me. Not that that its for sale or anything :) Brand new. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
desertbronco said:
Dont know who came up with that stupid rule . Was trying to give someone a GREAT deal. Im not selling then.
It is so asshats don't show up, post a sale or spam the place, and/or then rip a member off.

If you want to sell here, just participate a little so everyone gets a chance to know you first. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok

mcaldwell said:
It is so asshats don't show up, post a sale or spam the place, and/or then rip a member off.

If you want to sell here, just participate a little so everyone gets a chance to know you first. ;)
Ok, no problem, Im not gonna be on here much longer though, Sold the Bronco, Just trying to give someone a deal, Now way I could rip em off when they PICK UP the bumper in person,, Give a guy a Break, Will put it on ebay, thought you guys might like to have first crack at it. Its NOT FOR SALE , Its FOR TRADE- Someone is gonna get a deal here in "trade".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.