Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this weekend i was swapping out all braking components on my 1995 bronco. upon removing my passenger side hub i noticed some metal shavings and found a mangled ring inside the hub. idk how this happened, but everything else appears to be fine, and my 4 wheel drive hasnt given me any problems for the year ive owned it. Im trying to decide what to do next, I havent been able to find this part to order. I looked at steve83's parts breakdowns from his brakes and hubs album on supermotors and dont see this particular ring/ washer. At this point I feel as though i have three options: buy a set of Warn premium lockers ($100) , go to the yard and pull some hubs for parts ( less than $20), or ask you guys for insight on whether or not this little metal circle dealy is available to order.

the part in question is the ring on the top left.

here is the driver side ring in good shape

here is whats left of the passenger side

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Due to overwhelming response, I'm going to just grab some shiny new hubs.

·
Premium Member
3,963 Posts
that was INSIDE the hub lock? if you want that part i'd guess you'll need to contact warn and ask to order it. but i'd suspect they'll tell you that you need the entire hub. if you bought those new (which i guess you didn't since you've only had it a year) then you could submit a warranty claim.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts