Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Warn Premium Hubs - D44

Pennsylvania 
1K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  Shadofax 
#1 ·
I have a like new set of Warn Premium Hubs from a 78 F150 for sale. I'm in the middle of a D60 swap, and don't need these.

They are in very good condition inside and out. Some of the black inside the dial is chipping off, but other than that they look very nice and turn freely.

From what I've read they should fit all D44's including TTB.

Here is some info from Warn's site:

WARN PREMIUM MANUAL HUB - The WARN Premium Hub features all metal construction and ZA Alloy dial ensure years of reliable functioning. This dial requires a full 9/10ths of a turn to ensure positive engagement of the inner drive gear to the clutch ring. To make sure they stay engaged, WARN premium hubs use a thick internal wave spring and heavy dial detents. All WARN hubs are covered by a lifetime limited warranty.

Model: F-150 PICKUP
FitYears:
1959-1996

Asking $75 shipped - money order, cashier's check or paypal accepted.

See less See more
#6 ·
All I have is what is shown here. I've read about the auto/manual kit before, but honestly I don't know what else you would need.

I got these off of a 78 F150 and was going to use them on my 80 F250, but I am doing an SAS with a Dana 60 instead.

I still have access to the truck that I pulled them off of if there is something else you need.

Let me know.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.