Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont have alot of things of my own. i dont endulge in alot of things. but one thing i cant live without is a little bit of chocolate. i have yet to break that habit and as everyone knows its addictive and im addicted to the point where withdrawls are full of light blinding migrains. haveing a toddler you really cant have migrains like that and take care of the kid. so i avoid the migraines at all costs. but living in my family who are "hard core atkins" people its hard to keep choc around. they have this sense that if its in the house they will find it. so i hide it from them but that doesent work. but i found a solution in choc protien shakes as a meal substitue. so i have been doing that. come to find out my dad has been using my shake mix to make pudding. haha i didnt know you could do that or i would have a long time ago haha.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
quit whining. damn eat some chocolate woman. just find some that has a high cocoa count and it is good for your heart and stuff. high in antioxidants. if that aint a good reason i dont know what is

1 - 8 of 8 Posts