1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'll be there again Kenny. Hopefully I get there early enough this year LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah right. That was a long ride to turn around and go home.:doh0715: I heard they got 65 trucks running. 15 over the limit. It's gonna be a long night. What class you running? Is OX coming up? I havn't heard from him in a while.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Class II with my 38's (measure 35 3/4"). Ox said maybe, but I doubt it. He doesn't like to sit around all day to see one or two trucks make it through. It's a long ass ride for him.
I registered really late and wondered if I made it in time, but when I saw they cashed my check I knew they just couldn't pass up the green LOL.

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,580 Posts
how much is it to just go and view the races? I may bring the f250 out there and just watch a bit. and looking over that list I didn't realize how stupid some NJ events are :duh

Maybe next year or next mud bog I'll actually take the 250 out. I'm also due for some new rubber before then too. How are the classes sorted? what makes something a class 1, 2 or 3?

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$6 to get in the stands and watch. Looks like OK4WD is redoing their web site so the links aren't working to well. Class is decided by tire size.

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Disqualified because I backed out of the hole. Got some good air on the first jump though.:thumbup I should have a video soon.

·
Registered
712 Posts
What happened Kenny? I missed you this year. Got 1st place in class II. No pics though. Had no camera and it was rainin' like a bitch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts