Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Was having a great day until...

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  trailbronco 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
i had my passenger side window smashed in :twak by some guy trying to steal my stuff. i was taking one more ride around the park on my honda rancher when this guy on a red polaris pulls up to me and asks me if the bronco was mine and i said yea(with pride) and he said the alarm was going off (no big deal right? wrong). he had never been out there and i was showing him some good the entrance place to where he could find some good trails. as we were going back there i roll up to this guy with in a 90's something F-150 and he ask me if the bronco was mine and i say yea again(with pride) and he tells me "some ****** came down to the parking lot and smashed in my passenger window then took off":cry this really pissed me off. i have only had the bronco for about a week then this happens. i go look at the damage and he hasn't taken anything because the alarm and all there is, is broken glass. i dont care who did but i'm pissed off regardless of who they are and their social status, braking my stuff isn't funny and i don't take kindly to it. on the plus side i had a good hour and fourty-five minute ride and never tride anything stupid and never came close to getting stuck(i think i might be getting smarter or it may just be the fact that i totaled my montero and didn't want to total my rancher which i think my be worth more:wacko ).

#2 ·
I am sorry to hear about that but glad you did not lose anything (other than the window). Somebody to steal my old Charokee right from in front of my house ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

On the whole race note, as a black man I am saddened to hear aboutt he choice of words ofthat other guy (ignorance is ignorance regardless of color). But I am glad to see that you do not subscribe to that line of thinking!

Stay strong, think of it as an opportunity to work on that new Bronc!

#3 ·
Sucks man. Sorry to hear that.

My brother had the same thing happen to his S-10. The guy stole his phone and radio. My brother called the phone within an hour of finding the truck and the guy ANSWERED!

My dad is a minister. His truck was broken into in broad daylight in the church parking lot! That guy has some Big Cahones!

I don't keep anything of value in my trucks...

#6 ·
SpecialK said:
i'm just glad that i had the alarm on because my ignition is really easy to get past, i mean i can take the key out of the ignition after the car is on then crank it and there be no problem.
Broncs are notorious for being easy to steal. My budy who has a shop in a bad part of town said that back in their heyday, strpiied Broncs were showing up on his tow runs all of the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.