Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So anyone in the area? I have to report my plans for Professional Development and protect some funds for doing so, it is a bit early as I have till October to get approval and its not till next June but part of the cost falls in this budget - yeah its a bit complicate.

Anyways the NECC conference I've been going to the last couple of years is in DC next year, so as I plan that I would like to see about hooking up with some bronco folks. :beer

Let Me know.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
7,309 Posts
Im about 2 hours from DC. Meet up in philly or something?

·
Premium Member
8,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was official till word came out about huge budget cuts, still a chance though just waiting to see what the new budget holds for us. Hoping to bring a group with me as well, guess we will see.

At this point we would like to go, but keeping our jobs are more important so we won't be too upset if this is the worse of the cuts.

·
Premium Member
8,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
If you're feeling froggy stop by my firehouse. We're at 13th St & K St. Northwest. I work June 28, July 2 and 6.
PM me if you have any questions about the area, I spend quite a bit of time in the city since I work there... I live about an hour south of D.C.

Dave

·
Premium Member
8,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
just checked my schedule and i should be able to meet up 28, 29 or 30. shoot me a pm or an email [email protected] if something is going on.
Cool, can you suggest some good bars and places to eat? I'm staying down by the DC Convention Center so places I can walk to would be best as I won't have a car.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
The convention center is at Mt. Vernon Square. That is right downtown, a short walk to Chinatown will net you plenty of good places to eat. There is an ESPN Zone, Capital City Brewery (and steakhouse), plenty of others. My favorite bars are Kelly's Irish Times in the unit block of F st. NW or McFaddens but that is at 25th st, a little far from where you'll be at. You could use the Mt Vernon Square Metro stop and get almost anywhere in the city, there are some clubs in the Adams Morgan and West End neighborhoods where there are plenty of ladies and booze.

Dave

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.