Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Full Of Rowdy Drunks
Discussion Starter #1
Attention my fellow FSBers!!!! I am giving you guys a head start on some prime items. I have just completed my SAS and now have a lift and tires to get rid of. I am located in Oak Harbor, Washington 98277.

I am selling a set(4) 33x12.50x15 GOODYEAR WRANGLER DURATRACS

As you can see they are in great shape, I bought them just before i moved up here to washington from california. So i drove that distance and maybe about another 1000? I would say a TOPS of 3,000 miles on them. They are a great aggressive all-terrain tire. I loved them, minimal road noise and great off road(or so i am told) I haven't had them in the dirt really at all.

Next I am "selling" the 4" Procomp stage II lift. Really i will throw it in with the tires

I don't have the rear springs(still using them), but i do have 4" blocks, no shocks but all the drop down brackets and the front coils and extended arms. The arms are still attached to the front axle which is why i am getting rid of the axle as well. The axle has a set of WARN PREMIUM locking hubs and is a 3.55 gear ratio.

I am asking $1,500 OBO. I would like to have it picked up if possible but am willing to work it out. PM me if you would like!:thumbup

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
Are you willing to part the pieces? If so, please price them accordingly.

As I said before... I'm looking for a used 4" kit for the front end but I don't need a front axle or wheels/tires (already got my 35's waiting) and being on disability, I don't have the extra to blow on parts I don't need. :shrug

I'd be willing to meet 1/2 way or drive all the way... for the right price. :thumbup

Full Of Rowdy Drunks
Discussion Starter #4
Are you willing to part the pieces? If so, please price them accordingly.

As I said before... I'm looking for a used 4" kit for the front end but I don't need a front axle or wheels/tires (already got my 35's waiting) and being on disability, I don't have the extra to blow on parts I don't need. :shrug

I'd be willing to meet 1/2 way or drive all the way... for the right price. :thumbup
I am willing to split items. What would you like to pay for the lift? It was great on my bronco, the extended arms and coils are in great shape. The blocks are a downside, I didn't have them on my bronco cause I had the full springs in the rear. Let me know what you are able to pay and we. An work it out!:beer

Awful kind Mick. Tnxs. :thumbup That would be my honor. ;)

James... I won't need the blocks and I'm not a fan of them either. I recently picked up the shackle brackets. They'll work with my existing leafs and net about 4.5". :thumbup

ummm... I just realized something James. I went to ProComp to check and found they don't go back past 97. So I goggled up 4WP as a supplier to check the details of the PC Stg.II setup. I noticed the listing given seems to show a different Stg.II for '81-'89 & '90-'96. Your rig is misleading with that updated "doghouse" swap and I almost forgot that Magnus is actually an '86.

BTW, you really should fill that info on your profile page so it'll show up under your username. your rig is not what it appears at a glance.

Even though I've been around here since the place got kick started, I'm still pretty mechanically un-inclined, so I'm going to have to ask around and see what specific differences I'm looking at between the two and if your setup will work without too much hassle on my '90.

Unless you can tell me... I'll start a thread to get some specifics before we get any deeper.
I've never even owned a real lift... my '89 had a body lift. :brownbag
I know the years they list don't seem inline with the Bronco timeline specifically... but they really only specify F150's, so I'm :shrug

Just for the record though... last time I drove over there to pick up a "free" trailer, I blew $200 in gas w/my '90's 302. Weather permitting... I might just ride the HoG and drag the camp trailer. First things first though... will it work?

Full Of Rowdy Drunks
Discussion Starter #6
I will update my year of bronco, it is misleading. I am also unsure about the differences in kits for different years. I will do some research and hopefully get an answer for you. Also next weekend Friday and Saturday(13-14) we will be in Sumner near Tacoma, I think that will be a faster drive than going to Whidbey. I'll let you know what I find!

:thumbup

Roller rockers are gay
Are those OEM centercaps for front hubs in those two wheels facing the camera?

If so, and if you'll sell them separate how much for the pair?

Full Of Rowdy Drunks
Discussion Starter #9
Are those OEM centercaps for front hubs in those two wheels facing the camera?

If so, and if you'll sell them separate how much for the pair?
I actually have no idea? They have been on the bronco since I've owned it, I've changed the tires and other things but those are the rims that came on the truck. I would like to keep the rims and tires intact. With that said, if the rims and tires don't get snagged in a week or two I will get back to you in that. I highly doubt someone will throw up a fuss over some center caps, but we shall see.

he said front hubs... I think he's asking about your 4x lockers, not your wheels.

I started a thread to ask about the swap compatibility.

Premium Member
I am interested in the wheels and tires... I am in Bothell so I am sure we could figure something out. I could also maybe act as a middle man for you and Pepe... How much you want for just the wheels and tires?

Full Of Rowdy Drunks
Discussion Starter #13
I am looking to get 1200 on the wheels and tires. They are in great shape and are garaged right now, so they are out of the rain and elements.

Full Of Rowdy Drunks
Discussion Starter #16
Well, I put them up on Craigslist, I would prefer to sell them to a fellow FSBer, but the wife wants them out of the garage! I am willing to work on the price!

Full Of Rowdy Drunks
Discussion Starter #19
Price reduction

Rims and tires $850.00 trying to get rid of them!

Just an FYI and a BUMP. My emergency trip down to Portland for family issues ran me too tight with everything else I've got going on and I had to back out of the deal with James.
He's been very gracious about it and I appreciate that, so I just wanted ya'll to know that the lift parts are back up for grabs. :thumbup

1 - 20 of 26 Posts