Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about 3-4 months ago, we dropped in a new water pump into the truck. a month later, it was leaking again from the weep hole. pulled out of my girlfriends driveway and low and behold its pissing coolant again from the weep hole.

i originally went with gates cause Ford didnt have any stocked locally. Gates has a lifetime waranty, and im getting tired of it. Im now 2 for 2 with bad pumps, and im sick of buying more coolant, and taking my truck apart every other month for the same issue.

Anyone have any luck with the edelbrock victor serieshttp://www.summitracing.com/parts/edl-8045

will that even work for a stock 96 bronco motor?

or should i just go with a new motorcraft one?

last time i tried to order a water pump from summit, they gave me all the wrong part numbers. straightened out the whole mess, but it was time consuming.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
I've never used the Edelbrock, but I can vouch for the Motorcraft. I've had zero problems with them. Rockauto has them.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
I'm off the same boat need to replace water pump but Ford say the part in NLA in Canada.
So, order it from Rockauto or Amazon:thumbup

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hmm maybe I'll get the wife to drive to the US there's a ford dealer in Blane. I'd go but not allowed in the US.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm maybe I'll get the wife to drive to the US there's a ford dealer in Blane. I'd go but not allowed in the US.
Uh oh what sort of shenanigans did you pull last time you were here?

Pm me. Maybe if it's not to bad price wise I can ship it to you?

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Uh oh what sort of shenanigans did you pull last time you were here?

Pm me. Maybe if it's not to bad price wise I can ship it to you?
Not much I had some arrests but no convictions (One conditional discharge was juvenile which was removed but CPIC on the US side still has it) I also had a bloody taser in the car which got bloody from my hand after a fight with several idiots on a comping trip that were throwing rocks at my buddies truck with a new paint job. I got the bloody hand after I broke a beer bottle over one of the guys head when he told my GF he'll knock her the **** out after she confronted them. Then the taser got all bloody after I shoved it into another guys neck while holding it with the bloody hand. LOL the pussies then called the cops on us. When the cops came they were asking who was suing the taser I told them they were mistaken I was beating the guy with a maglite. That was in the later 90's and since I'm not a Canadian citizen yet I'd have to get a passport from my country but can't see them letting me in anyways.

Damn Canadian dollar just dropped, I guess I'll see what they have in Lordco.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol sounds like you had fun when you were here lol.

As long as nothings outstanding you should be fine to come back lol

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Lol sounds like you had fun when you were here lol.

As long as nothings outstanding you should be fine to come back lol
Sorry should have mentioned this happened on the Canadian side they wouldn't let me in to the US a few days later.

The border guards are Nazis. A buddy of mine was been going to the us to shop for years, he's gone on trips and flew from Seattle several times. 3 years ago he was going to Hawaii (spent $5K on the trip for him and his gf) He got to the border and the border guard wouldn't let him in as he has a criminal record. Now this was never a problem with any other border guards before and he probably visted the US about 20-30 times in 5 years besides flying from Seattle.

Well this on time the border guard told him no, black listed him on the system and now he's not allowed to come back into the US at all.

Once I get my Canadian citizen ship hopefully I can go would like to do a cross US drive in the Bronco.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts