Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Can't help you out with your request, but it is nice to see someone so close to my neck of the woods - I am in Nesbit, MS!
What does your Bronco look like?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, if U look at my profile, U can find pics of my bronco. its camo, with 4' homemade lift, 33x12.5x 15/ 16's, 351w.,

·
Registered
604 Posts
Well, if U look at my profile, U can find pics of my bronco. its camo, with 4' homemade lift, 33x12.5x 15/ 16's, 351w.,
That would be too easy....

Good looking Bronco. Once I get the time to see why mine won't start I hope to start driving it more. I suspect that the battery is almost dead (although I was unsuccessful in my recent attempt to jump start it and the interior lights still work?).
Hopefully I can spend a few mintues looking at it this weekend.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I have not checked anything other than trying to jump start it last weekend (or 2 weekends ago).
I am really hoping to have some time this weekend (maybe Sunday morning) to take a look at it.
I will keep you posted....I appreciate the offer.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
change that, I have a place now that is going to re-do my seat and armrest for me. i believe they are asking $549.00, does that sound right, or should I try N fine someone else?

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Yo Goofy, there is enuff Mississippi guys on here that we can be real...lots of us got bkos that can talk the talk and walk the walk....pretty, not a part of the equation...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts