Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

541 - 560 of 573 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
i don't get email notification for when i receive a PM. where do i turn on that?
Nav bar avatar -> Account Settings -> Preferences -> Email Options -> Receive email when a new conversation message is received

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
Nav bar avatar -> Account Settings -> Preferences -> Email Options -> Receive email when a new conversation message is received
thanks.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Been having a lot of problems accessing the forum at all and now, just navigating the site is nearly painful.
Not sure WTF you guys are up to... but I hope it good because performance is craptastic this afternoon.
It was pretty bad for me last night. Updated chrome today thinking it might have been that. Seems ok so far.

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,617 Posts
Been running slow....

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,617 Posts
Website was down the last couple hours.

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #550
The site will go down if we are rolling out an update but usually only offline for max 20 minutes. Most of the updates are not front facing so you you often wont notice it.
-Philip

·
Addicted to Junk
10,411 Posts
@BroncMom i thought i lost my "followings" but I was looking in the wrong place. They did disappear a while back but popped back up next time. Also, I noticed the text in your "this is what i see when i reply" pic is really large. I'll admit it's a pain to have to keep scrolling for making lengthy posts. But your text is way way bigger than mine, see

Screenshot_20191202-181745_Chrome.jpg

Shame to see rich leave. I'm sure he'll pop back in when things are smoother.

Someone called me a boomer on here a while back... had no idea what it meant... probably cause I'm 31? And I'm part of generation whothefuckcares

In my humble opinion, we NEED the following to be done. These are imperative to keeping our members happy

• A more eye friendly viewing mode. The earth tones are easy on the eyes, and contrast enough to be easy to read.
  • Bronco Info under our name. I know you're supposedly working on this.
  • Consistent communication from a couple of Techs that are familiar with us and our site. Constantly swapping techs is very frustrating for us to have to explain to over and over. What happened to Niall and the others that used to be our techs?
THREE WEEKS VACATION!? for cricket? That's insane.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,411 Posts
Also @BroncMom does your email preferences look like this? I dont get ANY emails from FSB

Screenshot_20191202-183538_Chrome.jpg

I do get emails from FTE, because I'm not on there as often. Eventually if I dont respond to the thread again, it stops sending the email. Not sure how long, maybe 2 months?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
In my humble opinion, we NEED the following to be done. These are imperative to keeping our members happy
  • A more eye friendly viewing mode. The earth tones are easy on the eyes, and contrast enough to be easy to read.
  • Bronco Info under our name. I know you're supposedly working on this.
  • Consistent communication from a couple of Techs that are familiar with us and our site. Constantly swapping techs is very frustrating for us to have to explain to over and over. What happened to Niall and the others that used to be our techs?
I endorse this list 100%. They are easily attainable goals that would have a major impact on the community's perception of, and patience with, the software migration. Conversely, the lack of any progress on those fronts digs the staff an ever deeper hole. It's hard to imagine a logical plan of attack being much more obvious.

·
Registered
425 Posts
VS doesn't care about your experience. YOU are the PRODUCT, not the consumer...

It bears repeating...
We need look no further than FSB's official description to understand...

"Who are We?
FullsizeBronco.com was started by a group of enthusiasts that shared a common passion for Fullsize Bronco Forum. Over the years, the site has grown, and today has over 79,300 members. More importantly though, the users of the site have created over 3,600,000 posts of content all related to Fullsize Bronco Forum.
"

That cut-and-paste description says nothing about camaraderie and it's certainly not about Broncos... it's about the number of members and how many posts we have created... Not the content, but the marketing potential... over 79,300 "products" to be sold.

we are all just tinkling into the wind at this point. VS just doesn't care.
That forum description just says it all... Pretty sure most of the VS folks breezing through under the @fullsize moniker a) don't know what the name stands for and b) have no clue what a Bronco even is!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Also @BroncMom does your email preferences look like this? I dont get ANY emails from FSB

View attachment 150839

I do get emails from FTE, because I'm not on there as often. Eventually if I dont respond to the thread again, it stops sending the email. Not sure how long, maybe 2 months?
Hey @BigBlue 94 .. Almost looks like that cept i have mine set to auto follow but not to email updates... But i still get them 😡
Screenshot_2019-12-03-03-31-12.png

I know my font size is larger but it's only 1 size up from yours. It's easier on my eyes, but ur keyboard looks bigger.
Also, I'm looking at "following" all my threads use to be there, now they're all gone and @fullsize still hasn't offered any Solution or if they can be recovered 😡 it's sorely disappointing it doesn't matter to them and it's highly important to me. I'll never find all those threads again 🙁
My alerts are still messed up too, but they don't care to address that either 😒
I'm really beyond caring anymore. They showed their hand and imo f#@k em. They don't care and it shows.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,411 Posts
VS doesn't care about your experience. YOU are the PRODUCT, not the consumer...
Actually we are the low end assembly line workers producing the product. Without our dedication and information, new people wont come to the site.

WITHOUT US FSBers, there is NO PRODUCT. If we go on strike, they eventually get no traffic for their ads and get no money. Yes, we are but a single freckle on an bloated Irishman, but we are the ones making them money. They dont make a cent themselves. If our content goes to crap, they get no ad money.

Isnt it iritating how ads are such a big thing, yet pretty much everyone ignores them all the time, considering half the time it's a scam or virus.

Congratulations, You've Won The Spanish National Lottery! Click here to claim your prize!!!

541 - 560 of 573 Posts