Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

761 - 774 of 774 Posts

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,814 Posts
My impression... and it may be an old expectation, is that the "Following" list threads you've "followed" but should show up in "Alerts" when new content has been added... and should stay highlighted or active or whatever... in Alerts, until you've actually visited the thread and seen the new content.

Of course... that would require the system to work properly, so... yea.

I've missed a ton of posting over the last few months, as I just can't seem to get a working handle on the place anymore.
I agree. If there's activity they should show up in "alerts". I've just given up on expecting it to work & check "following" too. And "following" bolds the stuff I haven't seen. Why they can't do the same in "alerts"... :shrug

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,899 Posts
testing because CAPTCHA just spazzed out on me. Had to close my browser, come back to the site, try to re-post my response and then verify through image questions that I'm a real body.

Sure as shit... got it again posting here. Seriously AutoGuide? Do you guys even try to test shit or are we the guinea pigs here at FSB?

·
Registered
'92 Custom w/ '95 MAF 5.0, 33's, 4.10 LSD
2,146 Posts
Sure as shit... got it again posting here. Seriously AutoGuide? Do you guys even try to test shit or are we the guinea pigs here at FSB?
Same roll-outs everywhere, most likely all using the same sketchy code base and vanilla templates. It's easier to live with if you don't view it as FSB being targeted.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Is it still possible to find threads started by a particular member?

When I click on a member's name, I get a clickable link for "Discussions Created", but it just takes you to a list of their posts...

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,899 Posts
@fullsize - or whoever... ^^^^^

I too would like to be able to look at a member's profile and be able to specifically find a list of the threads they've started, not just a listing of every comment they've made. This is very helpful trying to follow-up on old topics started by specific members.

·
Administrator
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #768
The "replies" should be populating their replies, and "discussions" should be the discussions created. We're currently not seeing it populate this way, but we're working on resolving this.
Thank you for reporting this need, and I hope to have it resolved soon,

-Gerrit

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,966 Posts
@fullsize

I'm not able to edit my blog. I keep my maintenance records there. Tells me I'm not able to make more than 10 edits within 7 days. Can this be fixed please?

·
Super Moderator
14,765 Posts
@fullsize

I'm not able to edit my blog. I keep my maintenance records there. Tells me I'm not able to make more than 10 edits within 7 days. Can this be fixed please?
strange..I haven't use my blog in ages, but that shouldn't be the case.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I know that's true for posts... no more than 10 edits in 7 days. I was trying to fix photophucket links in an old build thread, and ran into it.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,966 Posts
strange..I haven't use my blog in ages, but that shouldn't be the case.
It should let me edit but it won't. I like being able to keep my maintenance records there. It's a great way to keep tabs on what's been done to our rigs.

·
Super Moderator
14,765 Posts
It should let me edit but it won't. I like being able to keep my maintenance records there. It's a great way to keep tabs on what's been done to our rigs.
so I'm looking at the blog..it seems like it just imported the old blog posts..If I recall the feature was hardly used on the old site..are you even able to create a new one here?

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,966 Posts
I can't even find my blog...
I couldn't either but if you go to the forum listing, it's under the Fullsize Forum listed as "Imported Content" and that's where the blogs are.

@fullsize

761 - 774 of 774 Posts