118 Posts
That is good to know.

·
Registered
871 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
Dr. B.J. Sooner? That's great.
:lolup :lolup :lolup

Yeah, I thought that was funny too. Ya know, I've been telling my wife things like this for a few years now. It's good for your complexion, hair....heck she was even saying that she had chapped lips last night (of course I told of a quick way to fix that). Now there is a medicinal purpose too.:beer

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
Dr. B.J. Sooner? That's great.
i also like dr. inserta shafteer and dr. len lictepeen

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
fellatio
humor me but what is this????
if u don't want to post it, pm i don't care just interested what the word means???

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Cody said:
fellatio
humor me but what is this????
if u don't want to post it, pm i don't care just interested what the word means???
Wow, What a sheltered life we have lived. Fellatio is the 'Proper' term for oral sex.:brownbag

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
I knew Cunninglingus was a chick. I wasnt sure if Fellatio was just a blow job, or covered other oral ingestion of the male anatomy...But, Yeahhhh.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i thought i told ya'll that my voc. is little. big words scaries me!!

and no i have not had a sheltered life, i can only wished i did have one!!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
kiddo!! how do u feel when your uncle almost od on your a$$ and u got to take him to the hostpital??? or how about u have to bail your uncle out for drunk driving?? or u have to help your friend take the gun away from his father when the father was going to shot himself in front of us, cause he felt depress cause his wife left him??? try that for shelter life. life is a bitSh but lately it has looked up for the better.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have a word for you Cody...Dictionary. Thats what I use when I see a work I dont know. You really dont have to be afraid of the big words, they dont cause injury. In the future I suggest you find one and learn how to use it. Ask someone if you must.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts