Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Retired
16,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright we need a fairly good count of how many people are going to make the meet and greet to make sure we need a private room. So if yall would private message me and let me know if your going to be there. Also if your going to bring someone with you. If you not sure let me know that also. Now get to it we need those numbers. Thanks Dale:thumbup

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
Hahah, I was gonna start this same thing today and thought, nah I'll wait til tomorrow.

I went by there today so I'd know exactly where it is, and actually found an easier way from my house, going down Powers Ferry Rd.

ANYHOW.....yesh, I'll be there, with bells on. :)

Oh and I'll have those 32x11.5 MTs with me if anyone wants to look at them cause I knoooooow BroncoBill wants to buy them. Heh. ;)

·
Registered
401 Posts
We have previous dinner plans that were made a month ago.. I will find out today or tomm. if they are still coming for dinner... I would really like to come out!... My wife and I are hunting in the early Morn on Saturday....As far as the tires go.I'm completely Broke!! looks to be that I wont have any spending money for the truck for at least another month or so... urgh..She has developed a nice unhealthy oil leak also.....Haha..Smooth and I got drawn for a qouta Hawg hunt down in Macon for December...Wish us luck..I smell Bacon....Really.. so I would say I'm 50/50 on the meet and greet...

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
We will be there, but I PM'ed you, I just need to keep my posts up so Bill doesn't pass me.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
Blaze said:
Well, I wont know untill I find out how bad the damage is from this week-end....

Oh...com...awwwwwwn! Ya gotta be there! I said so...yeah, that's the ticket...*I* say ya gotta be there. :thumbup

79F150 said:
Yes I know what about the post count I think thats why BB did both.

Uuh, I don't know what you're talkin about. :brownbag

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
I know BB, I had defininatly planned on it, but with both rigs in the shop...:shrug It's a loooong walk.:toothless If either one of them are done by then...I'll be there...:thumbup

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Blaze said:
I know BB, I had defininatly planned on it, but with both rigs in the shop...:shrug It's a loooong walk.:toothless If either one of them are done by then...I'll be there...:thumbup
Is there a chance of someone coming through your area on their way to the event? You could put out an APB see if you can generate some responses.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
You could start a new thread in the Dixie Chapter even if the beast is ready you could car pool with them. Just an idea, I would hate for you not to be there, we have alot of stuff to talk about for the trail ride.

PS, the weekend of NOve 8-9 when we were going to do the scouting trip, Dawson Forrest WMA is open for Gun season. I was thinking of going up there Sunday to hunt all day.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Oh, damn good idea on the hunt...I'll discuss that with you at the M&G...I should be ready with the beast, barring any problems...I just haven't comitted to it being done cause I'm afraid I'll jinks myself!:shrug

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
BroncoBabe said:

There's one of the guys from the GA Chapter at FordTruckWorld that has a Bronco for sale, and I think he *may* come. I'll find out for sure.

Buddy sold his Bronco. :( But the head guy in charge of the GA Chapter may come by. I think some of those guys go wheelin' and have alot of gatherings.

·
Tastes Like Chicken
1,054 Posts
That's a LONG way from here. Especially since I finally broke the 25 mile mark with my Bronco tonight .... and I bought it in July.

I probably won't make it to any events until the summer.

·
Tastes Like Chicken
1,054 Posts
Blaze said:
25 miles? I drive farther than that just to buy liquor!!!:beer
That's 25 miles on the Bronco. I do about 3k per month on the old camaro.

But to be fair, in that 25 miles she's had new MECHANICAL gauges (the idiot gauge was reading zero oil pressure, so no miles until that was confirmed or denied,) some oil, pretty much all the under dash wiring ripped out. Some oil. Throttle cable repaired. Some oil. Some No Smoke. Some oil.

Okay, maybe not that much oil.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts