Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My dad and I are wanting to get togather with some broncos from new mexico! Last weekend of August or first weekend of September? sound good let me know! The red one is my dads and the black one is mine

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
k cool so next weekend anyone know where we should meet or time. i made some flyers for another m&g on sep 12th when we get togatther next weekend ill give you guys some so you can hand out to any bronco you may see. ill be puting one up at 4wheel parts today.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have no real preference as to location. I am no good at organizing social events or gatherings, I just tag along :beer

·
Registered
190 Posts
i say a central location since we all drive gas hogs and sometime afternoonish for next weekend works for me but its up to you guys florit here is my number hit me up 505-306-0719 my sons phone and his name is travis

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lets meets at 2pm at Sonic drive-in on 421 montano RD, NE albuquerque nm. That ealrly enough where if we decide to get some light weeling in we can do that. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Sounds good to me... If we were planning to do some light wheeling, would it be easier to meet somewhere on the west side, or near Rio Rancho?... Just a thought, anything works for me.

·
Registered
190 Posts
shock mount problems

Hey gents i need some shock mount bushings for my front passenger side shock anybody have any suggestions on where bouts to get a few? think its 5/8's:twak

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey floorit are you going to be passing out flyers for the one on the 12th? I have a couple places i always see bronco's i will cruise by and hand them out to them. There is a guy with a bad ass 79 that lives on coors south of pajarito but you can't get in his gate :( his is yellow and in EXTREMELY good condition. But i know alot of bronco owners. Since were going to be so close to jeepers paradise we should ride by and show the jeep people some love HA! on that thought right before menaul there is this mexican body shop that has three 78 79's if you guys wanna roll by and check them out i drool everytime i drive by there.

·
Registered
190 Posts
westside

Sounds good to me... If we were planning to do some light wheeling, would it be easier to meet somewhere on the west side, or near Rio Rancho?... Just a thought, anything works for me.

There is a sonic somewhere on montano or something on the westside i believe. I don't remember exact location

·
Registered
335 Posts
Can't help ya on the bushings, I would guess online somewhere like Summit would have them? Or have you tried http://www.broncograveyard.com

If I had a preference, meeting on Sunday would be easier next week unless it is earlier on Saturday, I have crap to do in the evening...

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sunday works for us it would be nice to meet earlyer in that case. How about you bigblock390gt? And im going to give you both some flyers so you can hand out to any other fsbs you see.

aaldape: did you have somewhere in mind out on the west side or rio rancho? me and my dad were theinking the rio percio.

bigblock390gt: i hope in rains during the week so the water can soke in so its just mud and not water.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Cool, Sunday works well for me... The only place I know of is the Rio Puerco around here because that's where I take the dirtbikes out... I know some of it is tight for big trucks, but I went and did a little night wheeling with a buddy and found an easy way in, but it might be somewhat of a challenge in 2wd for the fact that the sand can be a biatch in some places. If there are easier entrances into the Rio Puerco than out near the end of Southern (where I go) then by all means :thumbup

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have only been there one and i went in a land rover and my moms 2004 f-150 with bfgs they both made but 4wd was needed

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Southern the only way i know in

1 - 20 of 134 Posts