Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Know tihs has nothing to do with trail runs but it does have something to do With PNW And anyhoo we dont post enough so post away

WHAT IS UP WITH THE WEATHER IN WASHINGTON??

IT has been crazy here in lacey it was sunny all day long now it just started raining thats screwed up
Post hows its been in your neck of the woods

IN lacey ALL the streets had a good inch of standing water it was crazy my BRONK was drifting back an forth in the wind

Ok thats all for now i just wanna hear whats been going on out side of lacey

Matt-- :thumbup

·
Registered
990 Posts
Its lightly raining here right now:mad:. I was out workin on the bronco(finally found the exhaust leak, gasket was blown out) there was overcast, and all the sudden it started pouring rain! I had 2 bolts left on it when this happened.

It sucks I couldnt drive that one day there was the record rainfall.

·
Registered
728 Posts
We had flooded streets last night. Rain, rain, rain.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,840 Posts
Just about like Sods (from what I'm told).
Went riding all day today to get the last/best of the summer before it's long gone! Felt awesome after being stuck on a damn moist island for 2 weeks. Bronco started right up! :thumbup

·
Registered
621 Posts
i love the rain especially right before a trail ride. the rain is one of the reason's i love washington so much. i guess i did'nt get enough of it in california. dont get me twisted i can digg a hot summer, and i do wish the summer's were alittle longer in washington. other than that, and people not knowing how to drive :mad: im cool :D

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
it has been like a texas weather here. unpredictable. rain here, sunny and hot as hell, and freezing the nuts off of a roadrunner.
but other then that all is good!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts