Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they make a laser fit weathertech liner for the front of a 94 bronco? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Husky liners are my second choice but weathertech would be great.

·
Registered
194 Posts
As far as I can tell, they don't make them for our older model vehicles. I haven't been able to find them either.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I think that's the case. I just went ahead and ordered the husky liners.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yeah I think that's the case. I just went ahead and ordered the husky liners.
I'm also looking for floor mats. I was looking at the husky's and it doesn't look like they make them for the 93' in "heavy duty" but they have the "classic's". I'm assuming you went with the classics?

·
Bronco Snob
2,299 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm also looking for floor mats. I was looking at the husky's and it doesn't look like they make them for the 93' in "heavy duty" but they have the "classic's". I'm assuming you went with the classics?

Yeah that's what I went with. I dunno if they're any good or not, seem to have majority decent reviews. They'll be here tomorrow or Wednesday, I'll put up my thoughts on them then in this thread.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have had my husky liners for almost 2 years, they do an ok job. I do have to say that they are holding up well.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So they're decent. They have a lip on the side that curls up so they catch water and stuff like a cup, instead of the downward flowing side that is pictured in a lot of the pictures.

The little spikes on the bottom seem to stick well to the carpet. They're already stopped some mud and water from getting onto my carpets.

Fit is about a 7-8 out of 10. They're not nearly as exact fitting as they claim but they do fit *pretty* well.

No complaints. Wish they were slightly cheaper but they're worth the price of protecting the carpet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts