1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
cool pics! looks like fun

·
Registered
458 Posts
that looks like fun.. sweet pics.. its always different riding on sand. the key to sand is floting , lowering your tire pressure.. that on hill looked fun, try to make it to michigan to ride the silver lake sand dunes.. challenge hill!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was down to 8 psi... never got stuck... that hill looked big at first, so I went up it twice, I would really like to save up for a sand rail those looked sick racing up the hill...
Michigan, thats kinda far, one day... do you have any pics of there?

·
Registered
776 Posts
if ya get a chance to grab a rail do it. its a blast

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Cool! We're going to have to plan a Glamis trip for FSB. The first burgundy Big 5 in the picture belongs to a friend of mine.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I thought you were from Canada? I grew up in So. Cal and now live in ass freezing Alberta. -40 today for the high. Glamis is the best during winter. You must be gettin' too So Cal for your own good. Next thing you know you'll be wanting botox injections instead of parts for your bronc. J/K

If you don't have the budget for a rail, even a nice quad is a blast in the dunes. Best riding I have ever done was in the dunes. Cool pics by the way, makes me miss duning.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Man in Michigan its about 20 degrees out so those pictures look sunny and warm,Of things to come in a few months here in michickin..Ya Silverlake is a blast,Although alot of crazies out there on weekends have to play it safe with kids in the back,Haven't had our Bronco out there yet ,use our Wrangler,But we just got our Bronco a few months ago,So are excited to try it at Silverlake

·
Registered
776 Posts
sand and my rail are my true addictions. the bronco just gives me a fix till the next dune run

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
don't have the budget for a rail, even a nice quad is a blast in the dunes. Best riding I have ever done was in the dunes.

Ya Im looking out for a good quad for myself and one for my boy too he said he wanted to start riding...

·
Registered
32 Posts
closest thing to dunes i've ever hit on my quad was some of the sand pits around nj... i'd love to make it out to glamis one of these days

·
Registered
776 Posts
save up and GO!!!!!!!!!! also we did idaho last summer (1000mile run 4 us) worth every cent i spent in fuel!!!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
MAn that looks like a cool place. I absolutly love pismo, but i know glamis is bigger, Bigger is better,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts