Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went out sat morning with my local club. ran some really tight trails. good thing most my paint job is from a spray can.
went out again today, just my truck and my dads jeep. tryed some new trails, and some old ones that the dixie guys might remember.

this is what the average trail looked like

here is one that was really wide.

here is my little trail buddy. she turned 1 year old friday, so for her b-day daddy took her wheeling for her first time. she loved it.

some of the dixie guys will remember this place as the spot that i sunk my old mans heep. its pretty much all dried up now.

beleive it or not, this is stump trail, its so overgrown, you cant see the logs or stumps.

little mud on the begining of stump trail.

my turn

florida=water

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jon, i went as far on that trail as we did when we stopped to change shanes fan clutch. thats about where i turned around. i knew from that point on, it really gets hairy. it was so overgrown, you couldnt see anything. the muddy pics are about the first 1/4 mile in from road 544. the easy part. and like last time, lots of turkey and deer tracks.
dads heep did really well. need bigger tires something fierce though. those little at's suck. on the other hand, i'm really happy with my tsl. i did that muddy part in 2wd. no problem. he barely made it thru that in 4wd.

·
Super Moderator
14,716 Posts
Nice pics Alan, looks like you all had a good time. Wished I could have been there.. Man, I would not have recognized stump trail either. Did any of those other guys go the whole way through?

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
nice pics :beer

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
looks like a blast i wonder if ya saw any of florida's state pet the gator :thumbup jopes dont like mud i dont like water but looks like a fun time was had by all including your spotter ooops i meant spiller :thumbup

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
naw jer, just me and dad when to stump trail sunday. we turned around about at the same place we worked on shanes truck. couldnt see anything on the trail, so i turned around before i went any fruther where i knew there would be problems.
speaking of shane, anybody here from him?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts