<-------was scared of title as well!

·
Only the Bronco
975 Posts
I was thinking along the similar lines as well......:banghead :banghead

·
Registered
484 Posts
Susie's 65 pounds, and she's almost 4. I love that white patch on Chavez's back!

We'll have to get some updated pics up. :thumbup

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
my 5 1/2 month old lab, german shorthair pit bull is only 18.6 lbs

the runt, and she dont grow

·
F.O.T.Y. 2003
8,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn Jonah is getting big...

Considering that in all the boxer books...A male is supposed to top out at 75 lbs, and a female anywhere from 50-60...these guys are pretty big for what they are...Chavez (the big one) has been on a diet ever since I got the pup...he is down to 2 cups in the morning and 2 at night...the pup has stepped up to 2 in the morning and 3 at night.

·
Disgruntled Trucker
1,297 Posts
there are these two boxers that come to the dog park all the time and they are tiny compared to yours and others I have seen. The guy says their pure breds tho

·
Registered
604 Posts
Good looking dogs you got there. Add the weight of the two of them together and it comes close to what my Rottie weighs.
I also have a Wiemeraner (I have no f'n idea how to spell that) that is almost 2 years old and weighs about 75 lbs. He has got to be one of the most hyper dogs I have ever had...

Hey Jon, what kind of dog is Jonah? ( I am guessing a Mastiff??)

·
Disgruntled Trucker
1,297 Posts
half right, he's a bullmastiff ;) But he does take on more of the mastiff look. He's a lil over 6 months now and I think he'll be around 130 when he's full grown

1 - 14 of 14 Posts