Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the last mont or two my left front drivers side has been making a weird noise. its coming from the wheel area. its makeing a type of chick, chick chick sound it does it all the time a lik 60+ mph and only every now and again below that. i have searched on here and i have come to 2 conclusions its either the rotors warped or i need a nnew bearing. but i also just raplaced the rotor a little before the noise started so its fairly new. if neone elses knows nedifferent problems plz let me know. thanks guys

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
1995meangreen said:
for the last mont or two my left front drivers side has been making a weird noise. its coming from the wheel area. its makeing a type of chick, chick chick sound it does it all the time a lik 60+ mph and only every now and again below that. i have searched on here and i have come to 2 conclusions its either the rotors warped or i need a nnew bearing. but i also just raplaced the rotor a little before the noise started so its fairly new. if neone elses knows nedifferent problems plz let me know. thanks guys
I'm willing to bet that it is your rotors. They are warped and picking up and dropping your pads as you drive.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Meangreen;
The first thing I would check is the dust shield behind the rotor. If is bent in just a little it can rub on the rotor.

Steve

·
Registered
134 Posts
I ran in to a similar problem and found it to be the abs ring was to close to the abs eye sensor and was rubbing on it. Mine also only did it at high speeds.
Quick fix if it is the prob.

Jay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts