Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Cool....Hopefully they will post FSB specials on pricing.

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
MAYBE NOW THEY LISTEN WE WONT A 78-79 SOFT TOP!!!!!

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
Why do you not have Soft Tops anymore! NO!

You have what to click to it but no soft top! Links please?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Yeah where did the soft tops go?

·
I see Broncos
6,016 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I would just be happy to get the springs I ordered over a month ago.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I was planning on order a bunch of stuff from ya'll when I get the bronco closer to suspension time. Hopefully we get a discount!!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
JBG can either suck ass or be really awesome. It's so hit or miss.

Hmmm... It's gonna be interesting that they are on here now to respond to they problems that people have, like KLAKEBRONCO said he hasnt gotten his springs in a month, yet they haven't even made a post in their own forum.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
They wont post. That means they'll have to actually deal with customer questions and complaints. They have a monopoly and they know it, plain and simple. There is no customer service. I sent back an E4OD dipstick and never received a refund. I followed their exact instructions. They just don't give a ****

·
Registered
372 Posts
Well I've always been treated right.

They wont post. That means they'll have to actually deal with customer questions and complaints. They have a monopoly and they know it, plain and simple. There is no customer service. I sent back an E4OD dipstick and never received a refund. I followed their exact instructions. They just don't give a ****
Jeffs is almost always the best price, sometimes there can be a back order issue but I can say they have addressed any problems I've ever had to my satisfaction, Jeff himself seems a little terse when I've spoken to him but to his credit he runs a fairly large business and still takes time to answer the phone.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I got my springs so I should clarify what happened.

Their supplier is apparently on shaky ground and are having problems supplying them, and others. While JBG didn't call to update me, or anything like that I did call them. I always got through.

I could have waited for them, got a refund, or store credit.

I finally figured out another set of springs that they had would work for me. They were in stock, and shipped that day. I got them the next day. (of course I'm in MI same as them-but on the other side of the state)

All in all, not their fault, and once I came up with another solution it was nice and easy. I'll use them again for sure.

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
just completed my first order with them monday i ordered a new rear quarter patch and a tshirt on like thursday and got them monday

im prettty darn hapy

1 - 20 of 152 Posts