Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Cool....Hopefully they will post FSB specials on pricing.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'd like to thank the folks at the Graveyard for the rear window in dash switch I ordered last week. Nice price on the switch and fast shipping! I've installed the switch and now have a working rear window! Thanks again!

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,875 Posts
Why do you not have Soft Tops anymore! NO!

You have what to click to it but no soft top! Links please?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Yeah where did the soft tops go?

·
I see Broncos
6,003 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I would just be happy to get the springs I ordered over a month ago.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
They wont post. That means they'll have to actually deal with customer questions and complaints. They have a monopoly and they know it, plain and simple. There is no customer service. I sent back an E4OD dipstick and never received a refund. I followed their exact instructions. They just don't give a ****

·
Registered
372 Posts
Well I've always been treated right.

They wont post. That means they'll have to actually deal with customer questions and complaints. They have a monopoly and they know it, plain and simple. There is no customer service. I sent back an E4OD dipstick and never received a refund. I followed their exact instructions. They just don't give a ****
Jeffs is almost always the best price, sometimes there can be a back order issue but I can say they have addressed any problems I've ever had to my satisfaction, Jeff himself seems a little terse when I've spoken to him but to his credit he runs a fairly large business and still takes time to answer the phone.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I got my springs so I should clarify what happened.

Their supplier is apparently on shaky ground and are having problems supplying them, and others. While JBG didn't call to update me, or anything like that I did call them. I always got through.

I could have waited for them, got a refund, or store credit.

I finally figured out another set of springs that they had would work for me. They were in stock, and shipped that day. I got them the next day. (of course I'm in MI same as them-but on the other side of the state)

All in all, not their fault, and once I came up with another solution it was nice and easy. I'll use them again for sure.

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,514 Posts
just completed my first order with them monday i ordered a new rear quarter patch and a tshirt on like thursday and got them monday

im prettty darn hapy

1 - 20 of 127 Posts