Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 40 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Glad to hear this, cause I got almost $3400 worth of stuff on the wishlist waiting for me to put down in their cart and order it.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
i used them for about half my restoration, other half LMC. had a problem with the turn signal lever. did not work, twice. i called them and customer service definitely sucks. but still did give them a bunch of service, asked fora tee shirt and did get one. LMC sent a hand signed thank you card. still have the tee.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Is it best to call in your order with them? I don't want to have to wait a long time to get my parts because I'm on a deadline to get certain pieces on the truck.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sorry, but rule of thumb is that any piece you need first, will take to longest to get...

:histerica
Turns out it went smooth with my order, I called in and had Mark help me. Checked stock on all the items while I was on the phone, and had it packaged up and in the mail the same day. I'll post an update when I get the package.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well I got my order....

A day earlier than they said it would get to me!

All the parts I ordered were in the box. Looks like the subbed the camber bushings (not superlift per their website) but it has just as much range of motion so I can't complain.

Everything was packaged up nice.

Have to say thank you to Mark for helping me via the phone and getting my order over to me.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have spent thousands with JBG and rarely have I ever had a problem with them. Every once in a while something is not right but I have never had a problem with them fixing it. Sometimes you have to follow up on your returns, refunds, shipment ect. but I have to do that with even the best companies out their. Overall an A company.

·
Registered
297 Posts
i just ordered a 351m/400 ss bolt set from them then when i got done i wanted to order a few stickers and i see they have a free one tryed putting it on my order and no go they wanted another $10 for shipping i know its my own fault:banghead but what i was wondering was do they send you a free sticker with orders or will i have to wait till next time i order somthing from them to get one?

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,784 Posts
can someone explain to me why I am paying $9 to ship a product that weighs less than 1oz. Cmon really $9 to ship a spray nozzle for the windshield?

·
gone fish'n
23,564 Posts
can someone explain to me why I am paying $9 to ship a product that weighs less than 1oz. Cmon really $9 to ship a spray nozzle for the windshield?
is it really that hard to go to the help section at the parts store or the local junk yard?

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,784 Posts
is it really that hard to go to the help section at the parts store or the local junk yard?
I only found single nozzle single spray at my help section of autozone and oriellys, and of course our bkos are single nozzle 2 sprayers. I would like to have both sides of the windows cleaned.

this is all thats available in my area

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Help-Universal-windshield-washer-nozzle-kit/_/N-261g?counter=0&filterByKeyWord=nozzle&fromString=search&itemIdentifier=525520_0_0_

as for the junkyard, all have become paid entrance junkyards.. and i havent been able to find an bkos that werent wrecked lately.

·
Premium Member
3,934 Posts
i havent been able to find an bkos that werent wrecked lately.
Holy jebus!!! How f'd up does a wrecked Bko have to be you can't save the spray nozzle? :popc1:

Pictures man, PICTURES!!!

:toothless

·
I Paid for this sh!t
675 Posts
Holy jebus!!! How f'd up does a wrecked Bko have to be you can't save the spray nozzle? :popc1:

Pictures man, PICTURES!!!

:toothless
this f'd up work?

·
Registered
599 Posts
I bought a ton of stuff for my swap from JBG this year. I am about to start on a few other things and just find that they have the best prices and parts I am looking for that is what makes them great.

What I dont like is that I dont hear much from them. They DO return my emails but short replies.

I give them an A for overall and customer service is just a bit lacking but not terrible.

Just ordered a custom bullet proof trackbar from them today to finish out my SAS, been using a cut welded stocker for the time being. WIll include that in my posts when I get home later this month.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Just ordered a custom bullet proof trackbar from them today to finish out my SAS, been using a cut welded stocker for the time being. WIll include that in my posts when I get home later this month.
You ordered a what from them? :scratchhe How'd you do this? and what is it exactly? (i mean, i know it's a track bar, but could you explain a little more please? :D)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Most of my parts came from JBG and there shipping is quick but only once had a problem. The last items I ordered were self adjuster kits for the left and right drums on my 10.25 sterling and recieved self adjusters for some chevy truck. Blew my mind that I had chevy stuff come from a ford truck store. They were also confused but my order was never fixed and I have yet to order from them since, but all in all with all the times I ordered, only once did I have a problem and I didn't have the time to ship the items back for them to clarify they were wrong and then wait for them to ship the correct ones out. If I pursued the problem better, i'm sure they would have taken care of me.

·
FSM Lifetime
2,117 Posts
I've ordered from them about 3 or 4 times, and every time has been REALLY smooth. My packages came in about a week, pretty good since I live in Alaska(still sucks though) and haven't had any problems with the parts. Just last week I ordered a front driveshaft from them. I guess they ran out, but instead of putting me on backorder for who knows how long till they got one, they actually sent it straight from there manufacturer.

They've made me a happy customer, and I wouldn't hesitate in ordering from them again.

21 - 40 of 127 Posts