Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
I really like jeffs. I live about 45 min away from them so ill drive out there about once every 2 or 3 months for parts. Started the day i got the bronco with a new tailgate from them. Cant comment on shipping but there in store service is great.

·
Registered
88 Posts
you guys rock. i've bought several gaskets for the dors and top and prices were great. i am making my wishlist up for stuff to buy after i get home from Iraq next year. get ready to do some shipping boys. also, wonder if there's a military discount?

·
Premium Member
4,004 Posts
got my parts in today only took like 4 days one of them a sunday and today a "holiday". no free sticker though:cry

·
Registered
382 Posts
I agree, it's about time that Jeff's Bronco Graveyard has its' own vendor thread on the best website dedicated to the fullsize Bronco :thumbup
How is it though that after three pages there are no comments from them?

Here are four things that I would like to see JBG step up to the plate and do:

-Answer questions within their forum to the best of their ability without taking up too much of their employees time
-Use the forum to keep the FSB community informed on their specials
-Ask our opinions on what we think of certain products and what we would like to see brought to market
-Offer a FSB and/or military discount

Let's see if they actually answer the call. With the response so far, I'm not holding my breath :popc1:

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
JBG sucks and blows. Period. And this new ripoff of a soft top, is one sorry peice of shit. I'd say let them go out of business, and let a select few from this forum run things. Too bad that wont happen.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,253 Posts
I ordered springs from them and got same day shipping but I did drive there to pick it up.

41 - 60 of 127 Posts