Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
hey guys,
I picked up the JBG brand of shocks 23460 and 23462 and did not even get 2 months out of them(on the street no less) before they started leaking everywhere...I contacted JBG and no reply to several emails...This is not the type of service our vendors should be giving any customer especially club members.:twak:barf:goodfinge:smilie_slap
They have a PHONE NUMBER. Try that. It's a busy company with emails pouring in on a daily basis. They will take care of you :thumbup

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was in Michigan about a week ago on a road trip to pick up Bronco parts, and decided to swing into JBG to tease myself. They are really good guys. Ryan answered a bunch of questions for me and brought me boxes of parts out of their warehouse for me to inspect parts before buying. I ended up leaving with two new original Ford tooling dashes (not just the pads to cover your stock dash) for the 73-79 Trucks and 78-79 Broncos. One black for my brother, and one metalic blue for myself. I got to feel the quality of them (felt and looked just like a brand new dash felt back in the 70's), and I wanted to see the difference in the look of the blue versus the metalic blue. Also got those at a price better than direct from Dennis Carpenter, and I got a nice discount on a bunch of left over t-shirts with the Gen 2 Bronco on the front.

I also picked up a big order from them back in May during the Broncorama event. All the parts were excellent quality! Very happy with JBG so far.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I ordered a set of rear lift blocks and a tailgate remote control (the piece that all the rods hook up to on) on Monday an it was at my house Wed morning with standard shipping.

·
Banned
38,723 Posts
The driveshaft that took them 3 tries to get right exploded tonight just as I pulled out onto the pavement. I had to drive 5 miles just to get enough light to remove the DC from the t-case so I could go above 25mph to get home in FWD. The website says new parts have a 90-day warranty. It's not quite 8 months old, and my stock 6-cyl pushing A/Ts has only been on pavement & dirt - no rocks, no trailer towing, no nitrous... :shrug
http://www.supermotors.net/registry/media/1023669

EDIT: I just called Pat, and he says they're going to warranty the d'shaft if I pay to ship it back.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I ordered a set of transmission lines on feb. 12 and still haven't got them ! e-mailed jbg twice asking if they had been shipped and got no reply, great customer service. they sure were fast to charge my cc though.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I wish their website listed things that were out of stock or back ordered. I had heard the beige softtops were on backorder so I called and was assured they would be in stock withing a week. I wait a week, place my order. Get my tracking numbers that say my order is only 10lbs. Check the website.....order not shipped, item back ordered. Could have saved me alot of headaches by simply updating your website. I would have just ordered the black one. Very aggravating. Also dont send emails to [email protected] it just bounces back as an unknown address.

·
Registered
167 Posts
So i'm searching rear bumpers......I find the Rock Solid Rear Bumper in the new 2015 catalog I just received. $665 W/Tire Rack. Awesome so I head to the website and debate purchase.

I get to the website and see this,

Thats a $141 price hike. So my question is this.....Is it $665 or is it $806?

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Order it from the catalog so they have to honor the price. I'd personally avoid JBG, and go with a Hefty .

·
Registered
371 Posts
I placed an order on may 14 and just received it today.
Thats only 5 days, shipped to canada using USPS.
The only thing missing in the order is my free stickers.
Maybe i was just lucky?
Marc

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
101 - 120 of 127 Posts