Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

121 - 140 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
10% off Sitewide

Just got an email that everything is 10% online orders only for 50 year anniversary. Shitty thing is I just put in a $500 order at 1:30 and it would have been nice to be informed of the sale starting 2 hours later. Oh well, maybe you can get 10% off that mustang! :histerica

·
I'm OBSessed
332 Posts
Any new promo codes JBG? I placed an order for some stuff last week, and need to place another, would like to give you guys the business instead of amazon!

·
Registered
820 Posts
When I first log on here under Premium Vendor Showcase, it state 10% off orders till 12/17. How do we get that discount?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Anyone talked to these folks lately? Can't get a response via email and their phone number does not work.
Thanks.
Jim

·
Registered
1979 Ranger XLT 400m T18
247 Posts
Not talked to them. I ordered some parts 3 weeks ago or so from the website and they arrived in the mail. Someone must be doing something over there.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well, I placed an order this weekend, they confirmed it via email on Monday, but didn't let me know that several items were backordered, so apparently none of it is shipping. I've tried via email and phone every day since then, and no response. Their phone number goes dead after one ring.

Perplexing.

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,848 Posts
Well, I placed an order this weekend, they confirmed it via email on Monday, but didn't let me know that several items were backordered, so apparently none of it is shipping. I've tried via email and phone every day since then, and no response. Their phone number goes dead after one ring.

Perplexing.
My condolences for your loss....
You should have researched before you ordered.

During normal times (pre-COVID-19) that's one of the biggest complaints about Bronco Graveyard; their website claims items to be in stock when they're not.
I can't imagine how shitty they are during COVID-19.

Bronco Graveyard is like buying something made in China: it's a complete crapshoot of what you're going to get.
Many people have good experience with them while far too many have had shitty/negative experience.

Good luck, and may the Force be with you. 🖖

·
Registered
1990 Bronco Custom 5.0
53 Posts
I've ordered many items in the past and had no issues.

Ordered master cylinder and a speedo gear last week and they arrived today. No issues. I didn't need to contact them though.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Not sure why you would assume I didn't research.

I've experienced both the highs and the lows of JBG for many years, so research had nothing to do with it. Unfortunately, there is effectively only 2 places to get some parts for a 78 Bronco. LMC and JBG. If LMC doesn't have it, you go to JBG. While I have experienced their backorder issue before, I've always been able to get them to respond via email or phone. This is entirely different from my past experiences. And it won't be a loss, they don't charge your card till it ships. Just want to know if they will ultimately be able to fulfill this or not.

One of the reasons I reached out for actual RECENT insight from someone on this site.

Thought maybe someone here might know if there had been a change in their business.

·
Registered
112 Posts
As of this morning, their phone number is working again. However, they won't open for a while. We'll see what happens.

Reactions: miesk5

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,848 Posts
Not sure why you would assume I didn't research.

I've experienced both the highs and the lows of JBG for many years, so research had nothing to do with it. Unfortunately, there is effectively only 2 places to get some parts for a 78 Bronco. LMC and JBG. If LMC doesn't have it, you go to JBG. While I have experienced their backorder issue before, I've always been able to get them to respond via email or phone. This is entirely different from my past experiences. And it won't be a loss, they don't charge your card till it ships. Just want to know if they will ultimately be able to fulfill this or not.

One of the reasons I reached out for actual RECENT insight from someone on this site.

Thought maybe someone here might know if there had been a change in their business.
Because you made ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION OF IT; ZIP/ZERO/NADA.

So your post implied (my perception) was that you had little to no experience with JBG.
My response was from the info given/at hand.

·
Registered
'93 XLT, white w/ tan interior, auto tran, elec. transfer, auto hubs.
45 Posts
Disappointed with these guys.
Ordered a gas tank on the 18th of May, they sent me an email on the 21st saying it was back ordered.
I have sent two emails, one on the 21st the other on the 28th asking if they knew when they expect to ship my order, no response from either email.
Been calling for three days this week with nothing but busy signal.
Something wrong here guys?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I sent email an asking about a single side step bracket. No response. Tried to order a few items and shipping was more than the items. Talked to someone up there once and as others have pointed out, very rude. I’ve always had great luck with LMC.

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
583 Posts
I may cancel my order. I’ve ordered from them many of times and had great experiences with super fast shipping. I ordered chrome door sills the other day and 3 days later I received an email telling me this was back ordered. Tried calling multiple times for an ETA and can’t get ahold of anyone. Really sad because they could be great. I’ll try and cancel and then go to LMC I reckon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1992 EB 302 e4od trans manual locking hubs
22 Posts
Just ordered some parts ands had great communication with JBG parts got here fast

·
Premium Member
89 Bronco XLT - 302 EFI - AOD
208 Posts
Ordered parts from Jeffs on Monday, they are being delivered today. Gotta say though, shipping was quite pricey at $14 for two fuel line connector repair kits.

·
Registered
'93 XLT, white w/ tan interior, auto tran, elec. transfer, auto hubs.
45 Posts
Finally got through to someone on the 11th after day after day of busy signal..
They said it was coming to them and they would ship as soon as they got it.
Got an email yesterday the 13th Checked tracking and it is supposed to be here this Tuesday the 16th.

121 - 140 of 152 Posts