Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
I ordered my speedometer driven gears from them...... got them in short order. Great place!

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
583 Posts
When I emailed them about my door thresholds they finally wrote back and said they will send them as soon as they get them but they should have them in two or three weeks. I believe that was about two weeks ago. Hopefully I get them soon so I can install them with my new carpet. I guess it’s not that big of a deal to change later but it would be nice to have it all finished at one time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'93 XLT, white w/ tan interior, auto tran, elec. transfer, auto hubs.
45 Posts
Everything came in two boxes Tuesday.
Haven't got it installed yet, maybe Saturday, but everything looks good.

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
583 Posts
When I emailed them about my door thresholds they finally wrote back and said they will send them as soon as they get them but they should have them in two or three weeks. I believe that was about two weeks ago. Hopefully I get them soon so I can install them with my new carpet. I guess it’s not that big of a deal to change later but it would be nice to have it all finished at one time.

Door wills showed up today along with a backordered product from crutchfield!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welp, my side-step brackets and torsion bar arrived in perfect order. Torsion bar was 39 bucks and shipping was 32. Go figure. But it was packed like there was a Faberge’ Egg inside the box...so I got that going for me. One of my kids said “what else is in there?” Hahaha...

Reactions: miesk5

·
Registered
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.0
89 Posts
I placed an order last week. Got a backorder email. Their email link is broken, or their email is deactivated. The number on the website is out of service and the phone number on my email stated that the phone hours are 12-5pm Monday-Friday, but no one answers the phone then, either. If they shut down or went out of business they sure didn't let anyone know about it.

·
Registered
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.0
89 Posts
Finally got in touch with them via Facebook messenger. Tried emailing the different email, but continued calling. After about 5 tries with "the mobile customer is not available" it finally went through to a live person. After that, everything was resolved. Pain to get in touch with them. But if you can, then you can get customer service.

·
Super Moderator
25,359 Posts
Yo Bikerdude,

Good! Your perseverance will no doubt help other members

·
Registered
136 Posts
I've had multiple orders for about $1500 total over the last two months from them. They respond better by email. If you call there are two guys working the phone and one of them really hates having to ask questions and is pretty dickish. They sent me the wrong part, twice and finally got it. Not an expensive one but enough to hold me up. They do not really state when things are back ordered and the big problem is they don't ship a partial order. I had a very large order not shipped because of one cheap item that was back ordered.

Overall what they sell is good and I won't deny that. In my opinion, the speed and service could use some work. That being said them and cpaddict are really the best places to buy stuff if you can't get it from Rock Auto. They have lots of harder to find parts.

141 - 152 of 152 Posts