Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!! i am finally getting around to the introduction of myself and the ol bronco.. I have been reading on this forum for quite a while now, everyday, about everything, and i can say you guys have a wealth of knowledge on these boards, tested and approved which is awesome! I am crazy excited to finally start the rebuild of this tank, i know its a bit of a money pit for now but it will all pay off, and thanks to all for some cheap build ideas also!! cause my wallet is a bit tight like most.. and i didnt want to do the introduction without pics as i may get burned here :toothless the parts i managed to gather so far to be installed are brake pads/shoes, drums, rotors, spring rebuild kit, wheel cylinders, brake lines, k&n drop-in & insulation for the hoses, undercoating, ALOT of wd40, the 6.0l tuneup parts (all msd wires, cap, rotor, etc), insulation for speakers/door panels, seafoam, complete fluid flushes (all systems), 31x10.5x15 goodyear duratracs, and i think thats enough to keep me busy for a while with all the other stuff that needs done, but it will be worth it!.. any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!!.. thanks to everyone for all the information that i have read so far and in the future! stay safe out there!!!!!:rockon http://www.supermotors.net/registry/27219

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, it's going to be a pretty big undertaking for sure, and the undercarriage looks as rough as my grandpa's probably does :histerica also with that Wtf shifter on the floor they got should make for an interesting build.. but with 214xxx miles and only $500 she is all mine!!! Bwahahha... The instrument cluster I think is another rig the po did and it's coming right out!! It doesn't fit quite right as some digits/characters are semi covered up, and they have some sort of "night eyes" to illuminate the gauges from the front, so that's a whole other bag of worms there, I do have plenty of jy options to chose from which is great!!! I have yet to see another Broncos around here in stl so I might be the lone wolf.. but cheers to all and it's going to be a fun ride!!! :beer

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Pictures and Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

You can click on "Vote for TOP 4X4 SITE" On the bottom of my signature or go to "Other Forums".

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts