Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally sold my 93 and bought a 78. Went and picked it up in jacksonville fl this weekend. It's on 42's has a 6" rancho susp and 3" body lift. The 400M is 40 over with edelbrock carb and intake, mallory ignition and msd wires and dist. Has decent headers and true duals 2.5" all the way back with turbo mufflers. It's got a 4 speed and 4.10 gears with lockers. Talk about an interesting trip back to new orleans. Took about 9 hours. i've got some pictures but don't know how to post them on here. $4,500 might have been too much but i finally got the bronk i wanted. I just got stationed here. Anybody wheel around here? :toothless

·
Registered
235 Posts
sounds like a good truck
lets see some pics

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
CRASHNDENT said:
...Anybody wheel around here?

US'ins?? In the dixie chapter?? wheel??? NOOOO!!!! :goodfinge

yeah, dude.. there's ALWAYS some wheeling trip being planned somewhere in the dixie chapter....

It's not too hard to talk us into going wheeling.. we'll go if for no other reason than to celebrate the fact that it's tuesday :thumbup

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Sorry Evilbronc, i'm computer dumb and don't know how. They're the pic's the previous owner sent to my hotmail account.

Ogeechee 4X4, I need to find some people around here. That drive really was rough.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup

I think. D44 up front 9 inch in the back. I'm learning as i go.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,774 Posts
tell you what, go to superford.org and register for an account. then you create an album & upload your pics there. if you have questions just ask. nice ride. watch the 42s, they might break stuff.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments and i appreciate the posting of the pics.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nice Bronco. I live near Mobile Al.

:beer

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Nice Bronk, I particularly like the hi-lift mount location. That white will make a nice background for a coat of fresh mud.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice Bronco. I live near Mobile Al.

hey marty, i think i talked to you at the steves offroad show that day, were you the guy with the burgundy bronco? if it was you, i was the teenager checking out your bronco. you have a really nice bronco, cant wait to get mine...

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,774 Posts
wow. thats really nice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts