Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the snow pulled me into the snow bank and over i went. was only going about 35mph . will have pictures up tomorrow because its far to dark to take right now. the cab is down a few inches, and the fenders I think are messed up along with the windshield

more to come

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Well, at least you werent in the middle of a big city trying to get around another car on the shoulder like a tool. Sucks to hear man, maybe this is a sign to turn it into a stripped down trail-terror.

·
7,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i might just have to do that

·
Registered
621 Posts
yeah you always have to look at the upside, now you can make it better. sucks that it happened. it's always a shame when something bad happens to a bko. these things are gonna be gold one day when there aren't many around mark my words.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:bday :bday :bday :bday :bday

OH...........shit...... i mean....that phawkin sucks man..........whats David gonna say..........rack is prolly toast huh?

·
7,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CableGuy said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:bday :bday :bday :bday :bday

OH...........shit...... i mean....that phawkin sucks man..........whats David gonna say..........rack is prolly toast huh?

not sure what david will say. the rack isnt in that bad of shape acutally only 1 weld broke from what i can tell. the cargo basket wasnt on there yet so thats good. only the frame was complete.

·
7,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i handle this right you could be right there. after a daylight i will post pics and get a sensus of what i should do. the Pillars are definatly toast but not sure how the B pillar looks yet or if davids rack was damaged more then just the broken weld.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yes. Main thing is you walked away.

·
7,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

so i wonder if its even worth fixing. i might just part the thing out. the tires and lift are practicly brand new.

·
7,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea its tranny fluid, looks like blood doesnt it. CRAZY

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
When we rolled my dad's F-150 a few years back I was tossed from the truck and got out to see red shit on the snow, I thought it was my blood or something, scared the shit outta me.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
Bruggy time..... Start hacking-----

Glad to hear your ok. Fog

·
Registered
164 Posts
Bummer, what a horrible way to start 2006!

Good luck, what ever you decide to do!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts