Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I drove my very first car (93 Pontiac Bonneville) that I bought for the very last time. :whiteflag I traded it in for a 95 Dodge Neon 5 spd for my g/f. It was a sad day for me. But I knew I had to get rid of it. It needed too much work. I had many great memories in that car... That is all

·
Registered
488 Posts
that stinks. Well at least you still have your Bronco :thumbup
My first vehicle was a 1989 GMC Sierra, still got it.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
them neon's were built here in Illinois, not more than 50 miles from were i live. never was a fan of them.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
my first car was a 92 mustang hatch..with a 383, full cage and no interior. thanks to a soccer mom, her minivan, and 2 suv's its been recycled.

·
yes
1,769 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
mike we have to get together with the other bronco owners in the midwest chapter sometime in the future, make it happen.

·
yes
1,769 Posts
mike we have to get together with the other bronco owners in the midwest chapter sometime in the future, make it happen.
We will...We had one meet a few months ago...I know theres more of us on this board...I was planning on doing something this spring with the FSB guys...I got a lot of work to do with my bronco...I don't plan on wheelin it for a while...

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
yeah i have 3 and my new one has no front diff, i am putting a solid axel together as we speak. i bought burnedb's 92 a little while back. damn addictions!!!!!!!!!!! i just heard today about a 59 ranchero sitting on a farm thats been sitting for a spell that can be bought rite, not enough time or money.

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
My first was my Bronco... still have her. Before that I tooled around in my folks cars.

·
yes
1,769 Posts
yeah i have 3 and my new one has no front diff, i am putting a solid axel together as we speak. i bought burnedb's 92 a little while back. damn addictions!!!!!!!!!!! i just heard today about a 59 ranchero sitting on a farm thats been sitting for a spell that can be bought rite, not enough time or money.
yeah...i wish i had 3...or even 2 for that matter...

I'd LOVE to build a 77-79 Ranchero.......:smokin:

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
yeah...i wish i had 3...or even 2 for that matter...

I'd LOVE to build a 77-79 Ranchero.......:smokin:
buddy of mine has a 73 for sale for $500

·
Super Moderator
26,709 Posts
That Bonne model was well-built; a relative has a 92 and it runs like new; great ride as well

·
wanna suck my
1,697 Posts
My first truck was a 1998 Isuzu Hombre. a ****ing POS Chitty s-10 knock off.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts