Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got fed up with other sites that only talked about where to find clear corners, staying emmisions legal with their exhaust systems, and how good TTB rides (that one really bothered me).

I own a '93 F-150 ex cab short bed 4x4 302/E4OD with 33's and a locker
my bro has a clean Eddie Bauer Bronco (33,000 miles!)
Dads got the '88 bronco with 33/10.50 BA Goodbich All Terrains and a locker, and a '97 F-250 work truck (last of the real ford pickups)
Sis rocks the '90 Towncar (18" lift, 44" boggers lol)
Gramps has the '84 F-250, '95 F-150 (just like mine only cleaner), '73 bronco, and '97 F-350 Diesel (another last of breed)
Grandma traded her Bronco for a Navigator
Moms got the King Ranch F-350 Diesel
And i think thats it... that's a Shitload of fords
:thumbup

I also got a '77 Trans Am (400ci/4 speed)<---It goes

:shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
You dont have a Bronco??? Then GET OUT!:mad: (Just kiddin'):beer It's all good. There's quite a few folks on here that don't have Broncos...alot of knowledge that can be used on an F-150...and besides...we'll have ya beggin' the ole man to trade you for that Bronco before it's over with anyway...:toothless You're right thats alot of Fords...I'd love to see some pics. Here, this will help you get settled into your new home....

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig!
(click here—>click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,873 Posts
:lolup What he said! :thumbup

·
College User
2,020 Posts
Welcome and that is one big Ford stable you got.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Ya, and if we can tolerate 79F150, then we can certainly put up with a ford family! That is a really nice selection the family has, share some pics with us when you have the time and stick around, you'll love it here!

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
yeah, really... look at me... I'm still Stangin' it... I am looking for a Bronco though... wish I could keep both...

-

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hey all that matters is you said the word "Bronco" :chili:

Welcome to the family. glad to have you aboard

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Super Moderator
26,353 Posts
Welcome! a partial Ford family though, which is good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts