Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well years ago I dumped this low life GF and she had this scum ball son who stole some shit from a local BMX track I took him to to try and point him to a positive direction. So while in the trailer getting a loaner helmet he steals the track managers daughters cell phone. After telling him the police tracked it and called me I told him to return it and I would not go after him . Instead he destroyed the phone and causes me all kinds of grief with the police after trying to run me over with his suv and wrecking his vehicle fleeing the police. Next thing I know I am in jail for property damage and assault after his mother beats the crap out of me . Keep in mind at the time I had a left arm in a sling from a broken collar bone and just had stomach surgery along with a right rotor cuff and four tendons re attached a few months earlier. I was defenseless and had reported the kid was threatening me three times to the police . Paid thousands and got the charges dropped now years later it still comes back to haunt me , I am wondering why employers are not calling me back well it is still on my record after proving my innocence and all charges were dropped WTF!!!. I gotta get the hell out of this shit hole state if it is in a box the crooked ass scum ball system here is designed to screw the innocents and let go the criminals. Any way you go you get screwed and I gotta come up with more money to clean up the Illinois criminal system mess they created WTF, WTF.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am originally from the communist country of Illinois. I got out as soon as could and came to KY! I understand and I feel for you! I know that isn't worth much....but, you are welcome in the Commonwealth of Ky!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
the "lack of justice system' as I call it is ****ed almost everywhere you go,even here in Canada
there seems to be no recourse for the proven innocent and the assholes get away with everything
I sat on jury at a murder trial, what a freaking joke
was found guilty, scumbag lawyer appealed and 2 perps walked, over the next few years the same guys name kept coming up on local media doing more crimes
seems like the dipshits and assholes get all the rites these days

hopefully you get your poop in a group soon !

·
drop the gloves
47 Posts
I'm so FN sorry to hear that. The system really is set up to keep you in it. Just a note to say some people in the system (Cops) are good...The short version of my tale is that My Ex and her boyfriend came to my apartment (I got full custody of our 2 sons so you can imagine how bad SHE was). Anyway, I'm a former college fullback and was the enforcer in my ice hockey days (73 fights). By the way, you could get in 2 fights in HS and most hockey leagues back then and not get kicked out until the 3rd. Times have changed. Back to the story. I beat him senseless, broken jaw and broken back ribs (he turtled). I'd do it again today...what was I supposed to do let him F with me in front of my kids on my own front porch? So here's the good part after talking to me and "the victim' the cop wrote his report as misdemeanor assault and misdemeanor assault with great bodily injury. The DA. (Dragon woman) told him to revise his report to make both counts felonies. He repeatedly said no and hell no! He was so cool! I'm still grateful that he stood his ground and also surprised that the DA didn't overrule him. Even though the boyfriend started it, they convicted me because I won. I did 120 days but no Felony convictions. That Good Cop saved my ass. I'd have 2 strikes and probably would have gotten Hard time. That was in California where they had the "life" at 3 strikes rule. It still pops up once in a while but since it's only misdemeanors I haven't been too badly maligned. By the way, while in jail, the guards are constantly trying to pin additional shit on you. You're their meal ticket. I really don't fault them, its the system they're working in. So whatever you do stay out of jail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts