Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I posted a month or two ago I was excepted into the Police Academy. Well Saturday I got a letter saying that I was removed from the process :goodfinge . Best of all is they don't tell me why. I did my polygraph and passed so I thought, I did my medical eval. and they told me I was healthy, but out of shape, and I did my psych. eval. and I believe I passed it (they didn't come in and try to fit me with a white jacket backwards.). Then I get this letter saying I am not going. :banghead I would really like to know why but I work for the Sherrif's Dept. currently and don't want to know if it will jeopardize(sp?) my current job. Of course the academy is starting at the end of April and I had told everyone I was quitting my current job but hadn't given them an exact date yet (Thankfully) or told them all to Piss Off. Sorry to ramble. But on a good note it looks like I will be able to make the Midwest Meet and Greet.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh I am thinking it came down to a political appointee and I ain't that person. I am going to keep trying but I can't reapply for two years and just bought a new house so I can't really look alot of other places since I would have to relocate.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
We shall drink like fishes to grieve your pain at the meet and greet, plus just so you know i updated some stuff on the thread.

You got bumped for some Politicians relative. That's the way it works around here too.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bronco Rob said:
You got bumped for some Politicians relative. That's the way it works around here too.
I am pretty sure it works that way everywhere. Or if you have a nice pair of Tits (sorry to any ladies I might offend) I just got a new Sgt. two weeks ago who on her first day there it was her first day putting on her uniform.:wacko

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
maybe you were so crazy they are scared to tell you why?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imlikeojnow said:
maybe you were so crazy they are scared to tell you why?
Was thinking the same thing and that is why I don't want to know I work as a Sherrif's Deputy now, and I don't want to lose this job. I might ask my Lt. if he can look into it a lil bit and see what he can find.

·
0 Posts
That "tits" comment has truth.

Most departments need to meet a goal of diversity.

Cheers to something better dude :beer

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Thurston said:
Was thinking the same thing and that is why I don't want to know I work as a Sherrif's Deputy now, and I don't want to lose this job. I might ask my Lt. if he can look into it a lil bit and see what he can find.

hmm do you have to go through the academy to work as a sherrifs deputy? fro some reason i am thinking you dont have too

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,625 Posts
When it's meant to be, it will be. Until then... KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON! :rockon

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,625 Posts
Oh I'm down with that... that's where the KEEPIN' ON comes in! :rockon

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imlikeojnow said:
hmm do you have to go through the academy to work as a sherrifs deputy? fro some reason i am thinking you dont have too
Currently I am classified as a "Special Deputy", which means I don't have the same training as a "Merit Deputy"(on the road) I still have law enforcement powers 24hrs. a day but I don't have a car, paycheck, and my uniform is different. I work in the courts providing security in there making sure the drunk drivers or wife beaters don't do anything stupid.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts