Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah that has come, the bronco is gone i bought the truck in 03 with 59k miles on it for 4500$ guy was rich and used it to tow his jet skis it was an original owner to 94, 351 eddie bauer yeah im an idiot i relize this now, but the truck was way too nice for me too make it an all time wheeler and i could not sell it to my friends because i know they would tear it up so i sold it for 6800 it had 78k miles, but dont worry im buying my friends bronco next week its a 1980 with a 351 with 40 inch ground hawgs its nice everything works with 80k original miles might i add he needs the doe.. ill get some pics posted Asap of the new bronco and my new DD that replaced the bronco 04 Fx4 on 35's i love it and it saves me $$ in gas i think so ill get some pics up soon thanks for all the help you guys have given me in the 92-96 forum..

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
Sounds like a good plan. You made good money on that Bronco which is hard to do these days. I would've never paid that much for a stock Bronco but it's good that you found somebody willing to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts