Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, names Max. About a month ago i just picked up my newest truck and my 4th bronco. 93 Bronco Eddie Bauer, 351w e40d and some bald 31s;) This is my newest bronco, i guess you could say i upgraded from my 78, then to my 84, then the 86 and now im here with my 93 which i might add i only paid 100 dollars for, dropped a battery in and drove it home:rockon:thumbup I have mounds of work ahead of me with this old girl as far as suspension goes, but engine and drivetrain wise...well my cocky friend in his cummins got taken for a walk when we hooked up chains:goodfinge Hoping ya'll are as helpful as what i remember 2 years ago. Heres some pics

Truck came with a magnaflow exhaust cat back which is sadly way to quiet for my likings, thinking about running straight pipes:rockon

Enjoy:popc1:

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Welcome to FSB ~ :thumbup

Formerly from Upper Montclair NJ 36 years ago, "JERSEY STILL RAWKS"

:beer

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,578 Posts
NJ people stink...

Welcome to FSB! Well wait... Re-welcome to FSB!!! wait... Welcome back?! Yea that's better...

God yourself a good deal on that one. Especially the fact it cost a battery and a hundo to get it. Lookin forward to the build up/tear down. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha thanks guys, a good welcome is always appreciated:thumbup Im glad to see theres people from jersey around here, as soon as my old truck is done and on the up and up i wanna go have some fun, nowhere good around here to go mudding or trail riding...if there is its all rocks:banghead and personally ive popped 1 gas tank i dont need to go through another one with this truck. But on another note the following work will be happening within the next 2 weeks

4 balljoints
Camber bushings if applicable
wheel bearings
Brake pads and rotors
new rear leaf spring hanger on the passenger side(already had to replace the drivers side)
and eventually i will be getting a 2 inch suspension lift with a set of 33s and my winch bumper with my newly rebuilt 10,000lb winch will be installed on the front, call me old fashioned but i hate being stuck and having nobody to pull me out:toothless

1 - 9 of 9 Posts