1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Updating this post.

not selling/parting out the bronco.

I just lost my job on Friday the 26th.
Atleast I can go to Azusa with the F250. :)

If anyone knows a company looking for an IT guy let me know. My skill level is a advanced dekstop/helpdesk support to a moderate Server/network admin.. MCP certified.

I did go on an interview on Thursday the 25th.. Which I believe cost me my job. I interviewed with another credit union and the VP of that credit union had called some people in my credit union and asked about me. (Which he got nothing but positive comments and praises) However I believe that got back to my supervisor so on Friday morning they let me go. Made up some bull nit pickin reasons.. Like my shoes were a problem and my ringtone on my phone was an issue.. Total BS, but it is what it is and now I'm on the job hunt..

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
sounds like you need a new wife..

·
I see Broncos
6,036 Posts
That was tried, didn't work.

Hey, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Once you guys are back on an even keel you can look into a bronco or truck that you can start the right way. Either that or find one that is close to the setup she wants and make it right.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Need braces for my stepson.

If it doesn't go for a certain price it'll go into the back yard and we'll do something with it later.. we'll see how things go..

Though I have an interview for a new job next week, and if I get it, then it will change things. More money to do things.. We won't have to sacrafice the bronco and we'll actually be able to do things to do.

I think I have a pretty good shot at getting the job.. I work for the 2nd largest company in our field and every other company in the field wants our teammembers because we've got such a good reputation.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL.. Nah.. My wife is cool. So cool infact that last year she made me sell my 2002 motorcycle and buy a brand new one.. How many women in this world do that?

·
F.O.T.M. - MAY 2014!!!
6,250 Posts
LOL.. Nah.. My wife is cool. So cool infact that last year she made me sell my 2002 motorcycle and buy a brand new one.. How many women in this world do that?
Was the new bike for her? :thumbup

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Was the new bike for her? :thumbup
LOL Negative..

However she did trade her quad for a 2005 R6. So she has her own bike. :thumbup

Plug for my 4 sale post. I just posted my gears and 9" in case anyone wants those. I may be able to sell some misc things and not sell the bronco. :)

·
Registered
579 Posts

LOL My girlfriend would!!!

Hell she just bought an 08' GSXR 750 (traded in in her 05 ZZR 600) and is looking for a track bike.

So when are we gonna do a double date ride? :rockon

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmm good question.. My wife just got her M1 a few weeks ago and is building her confidence right now. She wants to feel more comfortable before she rides in groups.. But soon a ride to palomar or something might be in order. :)

Side note.. know anyone who might want to buy wheels that will fit a 04 - 08 R1?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Ahhh no worries my girl is perfect for beginners since shes see gone through it and understands and always volunteers to stay back with newbies on group rides.

We do a Julian run for pie once or twice a month which is a much better beginner ride than the mad house that is PIR (Palomar International Raceway).

Put your wheels up for sale on a local MC site, SouthwestSportBikes.net gets some good SoCal traffic.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If I remember right it came off a 79 F150.. (Sorry it's been almost 2 years since I pulled it) I wanted to sell everything as a whole, but since the axle is missing the brake drums and the 3rd member is unbolted I'll take a whole wopping $50 bux for it. Even if I keep the bronco I doubt I'll ever use it. The 3:55's in 4 low are more then enough to push the 40's in the mud. :) the 5:13's would make it better for the street but we have no reason to drive it on the street.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I truly hope I get this new job and she changes her mind.. That would allow us to keep it and be able to affoard to rent a trailer once in a while to take it out...

Damn.. Everyone pray for me to get this new job. :)

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
If I remember right it came off a 79 F150.. (Sorry it's been almost 2 years since I pulled it) I wanted to sell everything as a whole, but since the axle is missing the brake drums and the 3rd member is unbolted I'll take a whole wopping $50 bux for it. Even if I keep the bronco I doubt I'll ever use it. The 3:55's in 4 low are more then enough to push the 40's in the mud. :) the 5:13's would make it better for the street but we have no reason to drive it on the street.
I'll take it. Pm me a phone number and we''ll set a time that i can pick it up. Do me a favor though, could you measure either from flange to flange or wms to wms. Thanks.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PM Sent.

Gears anyone? Bueler?

I wonder if 4 Wheel Parts will let me return them. Brand new in box never used..

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We're actually trying to have a kid.. Good thing is, nothing will go cause of a kid..

On the plus side by a miracle we got a letter in the mail yesterday saying she's getting a $400 check because her old employer is stopping their 401k plan and refunding the money...

So if things keep looking up and someone buys these gears I have we'll keep the bronco..

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.