Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member of FSB now for a few weeks and am finally getting a chance to introduce myself. I don't currently own a bronco but my boyfriend has one and it's not currently running. :) He has been a member since 04 and I have gotten into liking Broncos through him. I would like to learn more about them and I hope to one day help him work on it. It's really hard right now though because he goes to college two hours away and I go to school full time and work two jobs. I had never really gotten into four wheeling until he took me and I am getting used to it. Hopefully we get to go to R.I.T.S. this year which will be awesome.

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
Welcome to the FSB!:beer

You got any new pictures of you because we are tired of all those others he's been posting. :toothless

Psych! :histerica

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Welcome to FSB..! I recommend learning an easy modification on here and then surprising him by doing it or helping him do it (the modification). That would be cool...

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
So...im a little late seeing this...guess i should look at the introductions more often :brownbag

Love you ashley! :kiss Welcome to the forum

Now im off to go work on my front axle...

·
Support by becoming a
1,314 Posts
:thumbup Welcome to the land of FSB. :beer

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts