Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It still has the stupid auto hubs, it did pretty good for a 2wd truck though.

Heres a portion of the mud hole... For anyone around this area its in Inglis and called Horse Hole Creek.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
How about some more details on this truck(body/suspension lift, etc)? Am I understanding this right--you have 38.50's on a stock front suspension? BTW, your truck looks VERY sweet!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Very cool looking truck. I can't believe how good it looks with that many miles on it too! One last question for you--does it have the 5.0 or 5.8 under the hood?

Also--let's see some pics of the Foxbody with the SVO hood in your avatar.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Nah, it'll do well for you. Mine has no problems with the 33x12.50's and stock gears, so yours should do well I'd imagine. You know that it'll hold up for a long time with proper maintenance--plus they're nearly identical to the Stang 5.0's, so working on them is fairly easy.

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
just gotta throw this one in, I tagged his truck and brought him to the site!

now that the self plug is over, welcome to the site bro! i'm trying to organize a meet and greet at either the ocala hooters or g-ville hooters, you should come to it. and also drop by the gator4x4 meeting, thursday night 9PM at the wendy's on Archer rd. we need more fullsizes there, plus you'll meet some members from here

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
william_ace said:
did ya just put flyers on windows or somthing like that?
Yeah, he put a flyer under the windsheld wiper...

I was already a member here though when he tagged it, thats how I found the truck. But thats ok.:beer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts