Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first time wheeling in a while. It's the first time I have been out with the 6" lift, 35" tires, 4.56's, and locker. I decide to do a nice and easy scenic trail and go out to the lake.

Everything worked perfectly and I had no problems at all. The Detroit locker was awesome and I did the whole trail in 2wd without a problem.

What a difference a locker make's. :rockon

The rest are in my supermotors page.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
No trail damage and no broken parts? You werent trying hard enough, but sweet pics anyhow

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
MuddyBronco13 said:
needs front bumper though
hell no it doesn't:goodfinge
vegasbronco1 said:
What a difference a locker make's. :rockon
You'll soon realize that's the best $$ you've spent on your rig. You're truck just got WAY more capable.

·
Registered
490 Posts
really nice, i like the white grill and front parts, a prerunner bar would look sick.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
94_chickentaco said:
Sweet, lookin good! :beer

Did you throw a locker in the front too?

No :banghead

I got a good deal on a front 3rd with 4.56's, limited slip and low miles, or so I thought.

It ended up needing to be rebuilt and I didn't save any $ in the long run. I was originally going to do an Aussie up front and I still might.

This was just kind of a test run. I was by myself so I wanted to run an easy trail. Next weekend I think I am going to run Rocky gap. Last year I got stopped due to no lockers. This time should be different.

Also a tube pre-runner front bumper is in the works.

Thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Nice truck man!

·
TTB Hater of course
3,099 Posts
It's a Dustin truck clone

1 - 16 of 16 Posts