Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as you can see, its a good thing i have a lift and all. the curbs at the mall are getting mad wikked crazy yo.

hardcore

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
lol i just replied about that on your shocks post anyway still lookin good :thumbup you show that curb whos boss!

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Oh hell, its awn now...there's this curb that's been callin' my name and I'll be all over it like white on rice. I'll show you mad flex!! :goodfinge

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
theres no way you can flex more than andy he has a 4in lift thats the total max! not to mention lockers, new cralwer gears, winch, and new seemingly stock front and rear bumpers which improve departure and approach angles. hes the most hardcore crawler ive ever seen

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
I've done that at Hardee's when there was a long line, and I didn't feel like waiting for my food. Drove right through these bushes too. Thinkin back, it wasn't that great of an idea, but it sure was hella fun!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Thats so hardcore it should be on pay-per view. :thumbup

Cant wait for the Babe's pics...The gauntlet is thrown!

·
tired of your sh!t
2,882 Posts
why you little....I oughta....you're probably tresspassing on the sidewalk :goodfinge

·
Registered
463 Posts
nice man :thumbup. when it sows around here ill get some pics of me parking at the mall on the piles :D.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Holy Harcore andy. I wanna be just like you, Can i have a picture of you to hang in my room to worship? :goodfinge

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
Oh hell, its awn now...there's this curb that's been callin' my name and I'll be all over it like white on rice. I'll show you mad flex!! :goodfinge

Let the games begin!!:thumbup

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
Andy did i ever tell you i love your truck. Thats what my 89 looked like. I miss it so much. BTW, badass we must have all forgot for a second that you are the king of hardcore.:rolleyes:

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Andy351 said:
if you're lucky, i'll autograph it for you too.
Oh please my lord?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts