Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to pismo with the Poly Goats tonight and got some new pics

just trying to get some flex pics, since you guys love those. had a great time messing around at comp hill. i tried to crawl up it and made it almost to the top and then i tried to bury myself as deep as i could get. my rockers were about 6" from the sand:toothless then i made my completely shitfaced friend get out and push

also got some videos of me:
Video #1
Video #2

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Nice Pics andy. How much of a difference did the lift make:goodfinge

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
j/k, i couldn't be happier. well, unless i had 2 shocks up front.....
havent had the time to go get the shock exchanged yet. got into another accident and it wasnt even my car :(. this time i was driving my girl friends car :banghead :duh. lucky it wasnt my fault and everyone is ok. 7 years of driving with a perfect record and it all came crashing down in 2 months :cry

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chris85xlt said:
havent had the time to go get the shock exchanged yet. got into another accident and it wasnt even my car :(. this time i was driving my girl friends car :banghead :duh. lucky it wasnt my fault and everyone is ok. 7 years of driving with a perfect record and it all came crashing down in 2 months :cry
that sucks bro. best of luck with that.

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
just realized your location said 10 mins from Pismo. Where are you at... north or south of there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts