10,513 Posts
just think .. the open diff keeps you from breakage :toothless

I wanna see more :cry IIII waa aannt moo oor :cry

:beer

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I posted some more pics in my superford. There will be more to come I just need to get everyone that was taking pics to send them to me. I was too busy driving to take pics. There was only one other fullsize and it was a blazer, but it was cool I must say d60 front 14 bolt rear both locked and on 44's. The rest of the people were either in toyota's or sami's and a few jeeps.:whip

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
BadassBronco said:
nice open front diff.
Wanna buy him a locker????

He probably still made it through

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually I didn't make it through. Only two people made it though, the landcruiser with mog axles and 38's and the blazer with 44's. No one else made it, and those two only made it a few times. The blazer finished the hole for everyone by holding down the skinny pedal while getting winched out, dragging the diffs the whole way.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
broncobandit said:
The blazer finished the hole for everyone by holding down the skinny pedal while getting winched out, dragging the diffs the whole way.

rookie driver or just plain dumb? :shrug ..... burning wheels while winching .. great idea :twak

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Looks like a good time. How many rigs total were there?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There was probably a little over a 100 people and about 40 trucks. The blazer was just throwing big roost for the crowd it wasn't a big deal, but after digging the hole out with 44's the only thing that was going to make it had to have bigger tires.

·
Registered
123 Posts
hey broncobandit, how do you like ashland. I live in portland but am a senior in high school. My parents want me to go to Southern Oregon University for college. I know a few people that go there that hunt and wheel, then i have met some liberal potheads that i dont get along with. I just wanted to know if you knew about the school or how you like the place? -David

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That guy is in the process of going to coils in the rear. He just wanted to drive it, couldn't wait I guess.
Here is a link to the rest of the pics http://www.haz-mog.com/HF2003w/

David95: Ashland is alright I have been going to SOU for 3 years now. It is a good school for buisness, art, and theater. There are a lot of dirty hippies, but there is also some really cool "regular people" here too. What are you planning to study?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts